Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams will start honing on him physically and intimidate him. Our fwds need to protect him.

Brisbane are maybe the dirtiest team around. They tried to injure him (deliberate push into the post) and thankfully he made it through the game.

Clarkson also very dirty. Cut from the same cloth as Fagan.

If you can recall de Boers importance to the gws midfield then the comparison suggests Erasmus could be a very important cog in ours. Erasmus is a pro so you know he's going to try to reach the level.
The DeBoer reference was intentional :) He was a great clubman and was important to the GWS midfield in how he set the tone for the kids, and finding his role as a tagger. Definitely valuable. While also not reaching the heights of a Tom Green, Josh Kelly, Stephen Coniglio

Yes, I am happy they are feeling enthusiastic. Soon they will lament as Jackson and Amiss have their way with them. Let them have their joy, for now.
As long as it doesn't turn out like from the scene from Braveheart before the first big battle and the English guy sarcasticly says they seem optimistic to me and they embarrassingly proceeded to lose 😂

I think what annoyed me more so was they thinking we the easy beats which was funny, as it's the other way around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game I reckon tells us more about how much we have improved than the Lions game did. We have had no problem beating good teams over the last couple of years (even last year Melbourne away, Sydney away, Geelong away) but we have struggled beating the sides we should beat. So tomorrow is very important to tell us if we have got mentally tougher. If we win by 30+ lock us in for top 4

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I thought the main thing Cox did was attract Andrew’s as his man. If Tabs can do something similar it lets the J’s get to work.

It will be interesting if Tabs is told to get out of the square and run up the line to mark the kick down the line so Jye and Josh can go to work in the forward 50. I reckon he is better off being told to stay in the square. That means the biggest and strongest Norf defender will have to go to him as he will monster the smaller defenders. That leaves Jye and Josh on smaller defenders and they can lead up or float across the pack and take species over Tabs and his man.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brisbane are maybe the dirtiest team around. They tried to injure him (deliberate push into the post) and thankfully he made it through the game.

Clarkson also very dirty. Cut from the same cloth as Fagan.
Clarko was Mitchell's coach when he deliberately lined up fyfe and corked him so badly he was off for weeks. I don't think Fyfe was ever 100% after that. Not long after he broke his fibula. Clarko and Mitchell both do whatever it takes to win and everyone else might as well be s**t as long as they can strut around enjoying their own self-inflated egos. Calling them dirty is about as polite as you can be.

Back