Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe is prime candidate for being subbed out if there aren’t any injuries. He played more minutes than expected last week and we have back to back 6 day breaks, Tabs will play the whole game for structural reasons.
Tabs always gets subbed though. Interesting to see who gets the vest.

I hope certain posters who rock up game day that pretty much only come on here to bag out our players get carded.

It's the same few each and every week.

You could not fault the players last week after the initial rusty start because we hadn't played unlike Brisbane. When it's guaranteed every game day thread and autopsy it makes you wonder what their purpose is here.

I hope certain posters who rock up game day that pretty much only come on here to bag out our players get carded.

It's the same few each and every week.

You could not fault the players last week after the initial rusty start because we hadn't played unlike Brisbane. When it's guaranteed every game day thread and autopsy it makes you wonder what their purpose is here.
Can only imagine how pathetic their actual lives are.

The thread for this game on the main board is interesting. According to some North are either a coin flip or better on every line...ummm what?

They are definitely drinking the cool-aid. They seem to think that losing by 39 wasn’t that bad. It should have been by a lot more, GWS kick 19 points last week against them.

We should account for them easily. They are a young side that will struggle to run out the match. They will still be a bottom 4 side this year.

They are definitely drinking the cool-aid. They seem to think that losing by 39 wasn’t that bad. It should have been by a lot more, GWS kick 19 points last week against them.

We should account for them easily. They are a young side that will struggle to run out the match. They will still be a bottom 4 side this year.
They were able to kinda match the giants in the first part of the game. But at no point were the Giants in any danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They beat us last year at the start of the year...AT HOME FFS
Stop with the misguided confidence. I'm bloody nervous...PLEASE GET IT DONE LADS
Nothing misguided about it, Amiss to kick double digits, Serong to have 50 touches, Draper to win the Golden Fist this week.

What's not to like?

Nothing misguided about it, Amiss to kick double digits, Serong to have 50 touches, Draper to win the Golden Fist this week.

What's not to like?

This is the way!

Played with the kids this morning, took a photo of the lawn, told the wife she is brilliant, with a butt tap of course, messaged all my freo mates telling them to enjoy the 6 plus goal win. Calling my dad to tell him he will see a couple of flags in his 80th and 81st years, he had his freo hat and polo on before 7am.

Enjoying the stunning autumn weather - we live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. How can you not be full of gratitude, laughing with the kids and romancing the wife?!

They have no one to go with our forward line, to match Jackson or our midfield unit. I know it has been a decade since we could trust this team, but, now is the time to reignite hopes my friends! The Decade of Dominance has begun!

Like the autumn rose, not as full or stunning as the spring bloom, we are at the beginning but the strength of the tree, the potential is starting to be realised.

Super win last week against a genuine premiership contender but we do have a tendency to drop the bundle against ordinary teams. This won't be the case today.
Freo to win by 26 points.

Back