Other Teams
Liverpool, Bushrangers
Tuesday 6th November – Vector Arena, Auckland
Friday 9th November – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
Monday 12th November – Entertainment Centre, Sydney
Tuesday 13th November- Entertainment Centre, Sydney
Friday 16th November – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Saturday 17th November – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

I went to the last Aus tour back in 2004, Blew my mind, Shame the music isn't as good as it was back then, but will still get a ticket most likely.

Apparently it will be mostly be music from the new album, rather than their greatest hits like last time.

I'd love to go, but would like to hear some of the classics of OK and The Bends.

Apparently it will be mostly be music from the new album, rather than their greatest hits like last time.

I'd love to go, but would like to hear some of the classics of OK and The Bends.

The new album only has 8 songs, so I'm sure a lot of other stuff will be played. In saying that, they haven't been playing a great deal of Bends/Ok Computer stuff lately.

From the reading I have been doing today about their setlists it will be almost all from their last 2-3 albums.

Call me not a real fan or whatever but the reason I like Radiohead is the songs off The Bends and Ok computer etc were the soundtrack to my teen years (amongst other great 90s bands).

I think I will give this a miss.

From the reading I have been doing today about their setlists it will be almost all from their last 2-3 albums.

Call me not a real fan or whatever but the reason I like Radiohead is the songs off The Bends and Ok computer etc were the soundtrack to my teen years (amongst other great 90s bands).

I think I will give this a miss.

It all depends if I like their new album. If not, there's one less person everyone else has to worry about. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How?

I'm stressing that it's gonna be another 2007 Boxing Day all over again, clicking refresh a million times until I finally get on late and can only get day 3.

Prehaps it was just a pre-sale

I simply went onto Waste and bought my tickets as per usual....

Well I missed out on tix. Only heard about it an hour ago and then when I went on all tix had disappeared.

Any chance of a third show?

Next time no alarms and no surprises please Thom.

Well I missed out on tix. Only heard about it an hour ago and then when I went on all tix had disappeared.

Any chance of a third show?

Next time no alarms and no surprises please Thom.

Fear not, it seems that was just Radiohead's own initial allocation

Tomorrow at midday Michael Chugg Entertainment have more tickets going on sale, then on Thursday morning tickets go on sale to the general public.

**** seriously gotta contemplate whether I buy tickets or not.

This worries me. That and I'd have to delay me going to Europe are my reservations.

But have never seen them live, and whilst there'd be numerous opportunities to see em in the future, if they're playing in my own backyard...why the **** not.

There are three sets of ticket sales.

WASTE, the Radiohead ticket arm, had them on sale when the tour was announced.

Chugg are selling a limited quantity tomorrow at midday (EST).

Thursday, it's a general sale.

I got a message on Atease at 12:21 telling me that tickets for all shows were again available. I looked on at 12:27: Everything had gone. The demand for these is so spectacular. Everyone wants to go. You look on the Chugg facebook page, and the people there don't strike me as hardcore fans. It's peculiar. But that's what you deal with in this situation (big band, medium-ish venue for a band of this size, and near-decade spanning wait).

My aim is Melbourne. I can have free accommodation there as my uncle lives in Fitzroy. Preferably looking for the Friday show. I'm a little paranoid about them cancelling a show, or something. Also, I'm all about the GA. But a Saturday show in Melbourne in the stands won't be too bad...

I've got two friends in Melbourne, a good mate from Perth, and a friend from my hometown looking out for me. Hopefully one of these comes to fruition. I can't do it myself as I don't have a debit card.

So if anyone here has, or is going to have, a ticket for any Melbourne show – tell me. I will fix you up $130 + some extra for your help. I am serious about this. Help me out.

Should be spectacular, however. A real event.

Fear not, it seems that was just Radiohead's own initial allocation

Tomorrow at midday Michael Chugg Entertainment have more tickets going on sale, then on Thursday morning tickets go on sale to the general public.

Oh man.

Big overreaction on my behalf haha.

Went into melt-down big time at uni.

So there are still tickets available despite what the Radiohead site says. :confused::confused:
s**t they make this unnecessarily confusing.

Hope to God a Perth tour is announced but looking unlikely, or else will have to book a flight to one of the tours.

Of the 3 Australian venues, which is the least shitty??

Went to the Melb concert that wasn't cancelled (thank ****) in 2004. Was great apart from the venue. Going to try and get tix but I don't fancy my chances, especially with the internet at work...

So there are still tickets available despite what the Radiohead site says. :confused::confused:
s**t they make this unnecessarily confusing.

Hope to God a Perth tour is announced but looking unlikely, or else will have to book a flight to one of the tours.

Of the 3 Australian venues, which is the least shitty??
It's not really that hard to read, is it?

Radiohead sell a small batch.

Tomorrow, a small batch are sold.

Thursday, the majority are sold.

Think of it as 10% being sold, then another 10%, then 80%. This is done to slow the attack of scalpers, basically.

I'd go on a population basis. Try Brisbane. Relatively, the capacity is the same as Sydney and Melbourne. But you're likely to be battling with less people for tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back