Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow that must have taken serious time and effort:thumbsu:
That's nothing. My mates and I built our whole school (to scale) with working lights and doors. Took us forever.
You don't need to bump this thread all the time. If someone posts, it bumps automatically.

That's nothing. My mates and I built our whole school (to scale) with working lights and doors. Took us forever.
You don't need to bump this thread all the time. If someone posts, it bumps automatically.
Sorry:(

I grew up in Essendon while supporting Carlton
This isn't that unusual, it's really weird but I've met so many Carlton supporters from that Essendon/Moonee Ponds/West Brunswick corridor. It's probably the one area where I'd say there's a heavy concentration of certain supporters, aside from Hawthorn in the east-to-outer east.

Darul+Takzim+-+Richmond.jpg

?????

Back to NM discussion quick, North can afford to take their loss to their advantage, and then win three straight - that's assuming, we've beaten who we play in the semi, and the other two games feature one of the current top four (all of who we've beaten) despite not being a 'good' team and inconsistent. But lots of things would have to happen right for that. I will say I've concluded that if we win a Premiership, it will be by 2017 (again many things would have to happen - including Brad Scott staying)

In other issues, I have a difficulty getting a my signature to properly function. I've placed an image and it doesn't display (as you'll be able to tell at the time of this posting). I haven't found any guidelines here even though I'm sure they exist, and they're not near the FAQs if they exist. Can anyone possibly help?

Back to NM discussion quick, North can afford to take their loss to their advantage, and then win three straight - that's assuming, we've beaten who we play in the semi, and the other two games feature one of the current top four (all of who we've beaten) despite not being a 'good' team and inconsistent. But lots of things would have to happen right for that. I will say I've concluded that if we win a Premiership, it will be by 2017 (again many things would have to happen - including Brad Scott staying)

In other issues, I have a difficulty getting a my signature to properly function. I've placed an image and it doesn't display (as you'll be able to tell at the time of this posting). I haven't found any guidelines here even though I'm sure they exist, and they're not near the FAQs if they exist. Can anyone possibly help?

To bad they'll finish 5th and lose to 8th even though it would've been a free ride to a flag....

Looks like a beer company's branding . . .

It is, it's a thailand beer from memory, good stuff :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Images can't be placed in signatures anymore. Haven't been able to for a while now

Images can't be placed in signatures anymore. Haven't been able to for a while now
Thank god.
So I was late to the party anyway. Mine was literally my signature, just inside my graphic design blog's logo without the background and I update the year in it when necessary.

upload_2014-7-21_2-53-58.png

Thinking of starting a Football Resource. Kind of like FootyJumpers but this is just for the footballs. Thoughts?
Well, like every ball in the 90's had the mcdonalds golden arches on it. so thats a start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back