Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pennants are only for AFL. Football's icon is a hexagon, NRL's is two chevrons, rugby's is XV, motorsport's is a chequered flag and cricket and tennis don't seem to have one.
The extras were for the SoO teams, Indigenous all stars, International Rules, Fitzroy, Brisbane Bears and the Allies in case you didn't pick up on the abbreviations, I can't wait to see the rest of the graphics now

The extras were for the SoO teams, Indigenous all stars, International Rules, Fitzroy, Brisbane Bears and the Allies in case you didn't pick up on the abbreviations, I can't wait to see the rest of the graphics now
Ah right, I thought it was cricket from a quick glance.

NRL and rugby should have similar graphics to AFL but I don't think A-League will change until next season.

Ah right, I thought it was cricket from a quick glance.

NRL and rugby should have similar graphics to AFL but I don't think A-League will change until next season.
You'll be right about the A-League, and I hope you're right about NRL so Fox FINALLY give us a decent grafpax again. Hasn't been good since 2006 TBH

Random question time.

Being the last one of three outta four of my siblings in one wing of the house, I've realised that I'm still in my original bedroom- Which also turns out to be the smallest room in the house. It's tiny, has a very childish colour scheme, and due to it having a walk in robe (which I only ever use to stack stuff in) It's limited to two layout suggestions. Add to that the fact that it gets next to no sun light during the day and its pretty sad really.

I've since suggested to my parents that I should be able to move into my sisters old room, since it's noticeably bigger and I can layout my room better in there then I can in my current room. My parents were all for it, as long as I can pick a suitable colour scheme for the room that doesn't contain any blue (It's currently purple and orange). I want a neutral colour scheme, considering my age and the fact I don't know how much longer I'll be at home. But I can't think of anything. Any suggestions?

blacks and greys.

bedroom-decor-bedroom-colour-scheme-planner-grey-white-bedroom-decoration-interior-colour-scheme-grey-white-bedroom-decoration-interior-colour-scheme-via.jpg

just watch the block and copy the best bedroom you see. I'm pretty sure they're in the middle of a bedroom week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back