Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to only be watching the YouTube clips recently. The tobacco segment a few weeks ago was pretty good and I'm just watching the newest episode now

If you have Foxtel it's on that.

The tobacco ep was pretty good.

so what do you guys wear to the footy?
i wear a North 2012 clash guernsey over an NMFC hoodie.
that'll probs change this year, i'll more than likely be wearing a nike NMFC home guernsey until i get a new one if the old one doesn't fit anymore.

I usually wear normal clothes and my eagles new era cap, maybe my scarf/beanie if its cold. But since I'm doing weight training now and starting to get in shape. I'm thinking about wearing my 2013 wings guernsey.

So as of this year, it'll be my guernsey (with/without white shirt underneath), denim shorts/jeans & my grey airwalk midtops.

Depending on my hair length I'll probably still wear my cap. (I need a gap between my hat and my ears so my glasses don't piss me off. Yeah, I'm a foureyes).

that'll probs change this year, i'll more than likely be wearing a nike NMFC home guernsey until i get a new one if the old one doesn't fit anymore.
Baby blue clash with a black hoodie/white longsleeve, navy blue industrie beanie, jeans and some kind of footwear.

I have only ever been to the footy twice. Once in either 2002 or 2003, seeing Carlton smash the Magpies, I believe I wore a wollen Carlton jumper from Best and Less ( the monogram was from that era, and I had 43 sewn on my back). And once last year at the GWS v Dogs game in Canberra, selling and wearing GWS merch (Still have the GWS merch I wore and used to wear it regularly in Canberra)

Last edited:
Usually just wear an Eagles Grand Final polo.
shirt2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought New Balance shoes today based mostly on the fact that I like their Demons stuff. What the * is wrong with me?

And to answer Mitch's question, I bought a 140th anniversary guernsey really cheap from the club at the end of last year, so I'll be wearing that over a T-shirt or hoodie with jeans or shorts or something. I wear a bar beanie (had to buy a new one last year because my old one that I found at the snow in about 2002 was too worn out) when its cold, and 2008 member's scarf (best one we ever had)

I bought New Balance shoes today based mostly on the fact that I like their Demons stuff. What the **** is wrong with me?

I have this weird thing going on with my feet since I was born a few months early, NB sneakers are the only shoes I'm meant to be wearing.

Hasn't stopped me buying different types, but sneaker wise, they're all I've got as an option.

I have this weird thing going on with my feet since I was born a few months early, NB sneakers are the only shoes I'm meant to be wearing.

Hasn't stopped me buying different types, but sneaker wise, they're all I've got as an option.
similar with me, i need asics or NB cross trainers wide enough to fit my orthotics.

In the warmer months, just normal clothes.

In the cooler months, normal clothes & Parka jacket w/ my members scarf.

Despite my interest in professional sporting attire, I've never been a Shirter. Probably because I take pride in how I look/what I wear.

Teal and black PA monogram snapback
Sunnies
NTUA scarfe
2012 home guernsey or 2006 SBS home long sleeve guernsey or NTUA tee shirt or teal We Will Never Give Up tee shirt or 2013 Alberton Oval PAFC 1870 black hoodie
Blue jeans
NB 574 sneakers

For 2015 I will be adding
2014 EF Prison Bars guernsey worn over black jumper or 2015 teal pre season guernsey or PA wet weather jacket if weather is nasty

Teal and black PA monogram snapback
Sunnies
NTUA scarfe
2012 home guernsey or 2006 SBS home long sleeve guernsey or NTUA tee shirt or teal We Will Never Give Up tee shirt or 2013 Alberton Oval PAFC 1870 black hoodie
Blue jeans

NB 574 sneakers

For 2015 I will be adding
2014 EF Prison Bars guernsey worn over black jumper or 2015 teal pre season guernsey or PA wet weather jacket if weather is nasty

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back