Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Us trolls have to stick together ;)

I have been given 1 day bants by posting didn't read lol gifs on the bay.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_BkosP8qIUAAE8ag.jpg

BUT EVERY SINGLE BAY 13 FLOG DOES IT !!!

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching Dutton being interviewed on skynews and he's backing Abbott in the spill. He mentioned repeatedly that Abbott deserves our support, but what has he done to deserve anyones support?

He's destroyed the economy further, attempted to make university available only to those that can afford it, allowed disgusting human rights breaches to go on at Nauru and is attempting to cover it up, and makes incredibly inappropriate comments all the time.

Surely Turnbull would have the votes, or at least think he has the votes if he's calling for the party room ballot?

Just watching Dutton being interviewed on skynews and he's backing Abbott in the spill. He mentioned repeatedly that Abbott deserves our support, but what has he done to deserve anyones support?

He's destroyed the economy further, attempted to make university available only to those that can afford it, allowed disgusting human rights breaches to go on at Nauru and is attempting to cover it up, and makes incredibly inappropriate comments all the time.

Surely Turnbull would have the votes, or at least think he has the votes if he's calling for the party room ballot?
Malcolm would have done his homework and i'd be surprised if he doesn't have the numbers.

Btw, leadership spill has been bought on to tonight , likely around 9pm.

Malcolm would have done his homework and i'd be surprised if he doesn't have the numbers.

Btw, leadership spill has been bought on to tonight , likely around 9pm.

Definitely, will be interesting to see what the fall out is after the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back