Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still time for me to get that dozen before 40,000.

Hope is not lost.
You'd wanna start soon. Using the word footy in the post doesn't count ........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I'd share this in case anyone needed a random laugh;

So I have this C3PO onesie (it's pyjamas but in the form of a full body onesie) - it's kinda a joke Christmas gift from my partner but I'm wearing it as its warm and comfy... But tonight Sam, our beautiful big boy of our two dogs is all upset because I hadn't walked him for a few days. I have my C3PO on and I can't be bothered to change for walkies. I mean whose going to be out at 11pm in a quiet neighborhood, right?!

Car drives towards me up the street from behind me

I'd guess a boy of about 7-10 years of age: "LOOK! MUM! C3PO!!!!!!!!!"

Car slows down as it drives past me

Mum "WHAT THE *KKKKKKKKKKK OH MY GOD!!"

Car continues forward as I hear laughs from inside the vehcle.

Awesome story Wick.
My dog barks at me if I don't walk him for a few days.
He's 8 and half years old, but he still carries on like a puppy.

Sam's seven and does the same.... or he gets really moody, lays on his part of the couch and wont even look at you when you call him. He's a glorious animal. Such a surfer dude otherwise.

Sam's seven and does the same.... or he gets really moody, lays on his part of the couch and wont even look at you when you call him. He's a glorious animal. Such a surfer dude otherwise.

Mine does that as well. He essentially does whatever he likes.
There's been times when I've been eating dinner on the couch as he's barked at me furiously to come and play with him. His game of choice is running around the pool table with a toy in his mouth. And of course I have to do the chasing.

I was going to post this in 'Ya Gotta Hate' and say ya gotta hate that when you think that the situation you're in can't be any worse that reality slaps you upside the head and shows you how much better you personally have it than others.

This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. At the same time what the Senators have done for him is incredible.

Last edited:
I thought I'd share this in case anyone needed a random laugh;

So I have this C3PO onesie (it's pyjamas but in the form of a full body onesie) - it's kinda a joke Christmas gift from my partner but I'm wearing it as its warm and comfy... But tonight Sam, our beautiful big boy of our two dogs is all upset because I hadn't walked him for a few days. I have my C3PO on and I can't be bothered to change for walkies. I mean whose going to be out at 11pm in a quiet neighborhood, right?!

Car drives towards me up the street from behind me

I'd guess a boy of about 7-10 years of age: "LOOK! MUM! C3PO!!!!!!!!!"

Car slows down as it drives past me

Mum "WHAT THE ****KKKKKKKKKKK OH MY GOD!!"

Car continues forward as I hear laughs from inside the vehcle.

I have a similar story..............

Had little to do one weekend as a teen and we put on long coats and spooked cars as they stopped at traffic lights.
It was so funny..............................until one car stopped in the middle of the road and chased us down the street.
I was flying but for some reason decided that I won't keep running.............friend 1 went by........friend 2............and then friend 3

I turned around to cop and almighty belt to the mouth and had two beasts pounding into me, fists and boots.
They finally threw me over a fence into a prickle bush and moved off..............oh, what a fun Saturday night that was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back