Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day of school holidays. Tradition for a cheats dinner from the local fish and chip shop. Hamburger with the lot, couple of steam dimmies.

Yum.

Loved a fish cake back in the day at the chip shop

Yum.

Loved a fish cake back in the day at the chip shop
Never tried their fish cakes. Burger, Souv, grilled flake and dimmies would be the go to. Problem is the two locals split the winnings with who does what best. One nails the Burger and the Grilled Flake, the other has the best Souv and fried flake. Think I need to suggest a merger.

Never tried their fish cakes. Burger, Souv, grilled flake and dimmies would be the go to. Problem is the two locals split the winnings with who does what best. One nails the Burger and the Grilled Flake, the other has the best Souv and fried flake. Think I need to suggest a merger.

Never liked dim sims

Everyone around me loves them though

Never liked dim sims

Everyone around me loves them though
WHAT????? I have never met anyone who dislikes a dim sim. Definitely people who prefer steamed or fried but not an aversion to them.

Almost as weird as my friend who doesn't like caramel. I mean who doesn't like caramel? When she pisses off with the girls from our high school group for a catch up, her husband and I have a sport / pizza and drinks catch up with a caramel flavoured dessert.

WHAT????? I have never met anyone who dislikes a dim sim. Definitely people who prefer steamed or fried but not an aversion to them.

Almost as weird as my friend who doesn't like caramel. I mean who doesn't like caramel? When she pisses off with the girls from our high school group for a catch up, her husband and I have a sport / pizza and drinks catch up with a caramel flavoured dessert.

I dont like caramel much :p

Dim sims just so cabbagey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But for dinner?! I'm taking the poor student angle here, but still :confused:
Dinner for 4 days in a row for me was sausage rolls from IGA a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back