Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! Drivers on the road this arvo. WTF? Crazy cakes. Mate, we do NOT have to let you in, especially when you zoom down the left lane. Flashing your lights at us only results in many LOL's.
Must have been the day for it. My brother and I nearly got wiped out on our bikes by a p plater coming out of a side street. About 20cm and we would have been under her bonnet. Then had the cheek to start shaking her fist at us. Was ready to knock her mirror off.

vonn needs to get her priorities sorted, meets a cute British boy and still wants to be mod. You're only young once!

vonn needs to get her priorities sorted, meets a cute British boy and still wants to be mod. You're only young once!

I'm planning to use him as the CEO of my #makevonnmod campaign in Dubai. Don't worry, I can multitask a successful (and now international) mod campaign and enjoy life.

It's qualities like this that make me so successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he can't be that bad

WHAT HAVE I MISSED xx
Hello :)

A casual war between positives and negative viewed posters, RW moving posts and vonn trying to be a mod

Hello :)

A casual war between positives and negative viewed posters, RW moving posts and vonn trying to be a mod

What war, there are 2 kings i thought that conquered the castle:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back