Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hour is ungodly.

I use to do 5am runs.

Never again.

I forgot how anti-gym you were :p
Nah running and going for a walk I think is fine. Gets you outside. Vitamin D, fresh air. Much better for you and your wallet than a gym imo at least. I guess I've always preferred to run 10-11am or 5pm

How would you guys answer this interview question - if you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

Millky liking my posts again I see. #modspet

Millky liking my posts again I see. #modspet

Such a poor attempt for modship, I agree. We all know who the next moderater of this board will be.

Power to get what i want so i can have this job

It's a one minute answer and I've hopefully prepared a witty response that incorporates the stock market, speculation and also bad traffic. I figure we can all sympathise with this and it shows I'm on top of current affairs haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you like one of those nagging partners who need the last word in a fight? :p

I know it will never happen, but if you two ever got together I could see a swift break-up

I know it will never happen, but if you two ever got together I could see a swift break-up

Swift break up? Trying to work a sneaky Taylor Swift breakup song pun in there?

Either that or one of those "how the hell have they been together so long?" ones. Which I'm currently in. Bunch of my teachers were like that...

That's good to hear

Swift break up? Trying to work a sneaky Taylor Swift breakup song pun in there?

Actually didn't think of that. Best Swift song IMO is Blank Space, loved seeing her go psycho in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back