Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I posted this on the GD board, but thought I would ask here.

Am looking for a tennis club to join in south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Am in Mount Waverley, so anywhere within a 10km radius really. Love the sport, been playing for eight years now, and since moving to the big smoke I am yet to find a team and don't really want to do 500km each weekend to continue playing the game.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I posted this on the GD board, but thought I would ask here.

Am looking for a tennis club to join in south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Am in Mount Waverley, so anywhere within a 10km radius really. Love the sport, been playing for eight years now, and since moving to the big smoke I am yet to find a team and don't really want to do 500km each weekend to continue playing the game.

Thanks.

Glen Iris Valley is a nice club which which just so happens to be in Mt Waverley.

A chick who used to have a crush on me just came out of the closet.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

My first boyfriend back in year eight was gay. I thought he was such a nice guy because he was happy holding hands etc.
Fast forward ten years and I see him in his Facebook profile pic wearing a G-string on a Mardi Gras float and pashing a man. Cue much insecurity about looking like a dude.

My first boyfriend back in year eight was gay. I thought he was such a nice guy because he was happy holding hands etc.
Fast forward ten years and I see him in his Facebook profile pic wearing a G-string on a Mardi Gras float and pashing a man. Cue much insecurity about looking like a dude.

That's exactly what happened to my year eight boyfriend :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Ben Affleck slam Bill Maher over his ridiculous comments stereotyping "all" muslims.

Wasn't the biggest fan of BA previously but he gained a fair bit of respect from me today.

Just watched Ben Affleck slam Bill Maher over his ridiculous comments stereotyping "all" muslims.

Wasn't the biggest fan of BA previously but he gained a fair bit of respect from me today.

Yeah, same, although I'm an Affleck fan due to being a sucker for Kevin Smith films.

Ray Warren commentates AFL football..LOL at the "Picket applies a regulation tackle" @ 0:52 :D

How good is it seeing after the Nick Davis goal the goal umpire walks straight up and signals a goal, none of this ummm arrrrr....did he touch it business.

Guys how do Richmond have so many members? Seriously wtf! Have done SFA for 30 years but every year they pack out their rd1 clash full of hope that this will be their year. How do they do it? And can we copy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back