Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phelps' competitors would be loving this. Next time on the blocks they can just look over and say "You ****ed a dude".

Phelps' competitors would be loving this. Next time on the blocks they can just look over and say "You ****** a dude".

Which has never been said at the Australian women's cricket team.

I'm sorry. I didn't really mean it but it just seemed to fit :)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-raised-as-a-boy/story-fnk825aa-1227129290523

Chandler claims Phelps, 29, was unaware that she was born intersex and that she did not tell him during their relationship.

Chandler, who dated the swimmer before he checked into rehab in September, says she met Phelps on hook-up app Tinder.

290203-42f15f28-7043-11e4-9b5a-bdc4dd854863.jpg

True passion ... Chandler says she and Phelps had an amazing sex life. Source: Facebook

The pair met up at the Olympian’s Baltimore home to watch a football game, she told Radar Online.

“One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime,” she said.

And good on Chandler for going public with information that wasn't considered important enough to share privately with Phelps during the relationship. Classy.

And good on Chandler for going public with information that wasn't considered important enough to share privately with Phelps during the relationship. Classy.
The thought occurred it isn't true. "Oh yeah?! Well, I was a guy. You slept with a guy. What do you think about that, huh?!"

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-raised-as-a-boy/story-fnk825aa-1227129290523

Chandler claims Phelps, 29, was unaware that she was born intersex and that she did not tell him during their relationship.

Chandler, who dated the swimmer before he checked into rehab in September, says she met Phelps on hook-up app Tinder.

290203-42f15f28-7043-11e4-9b5a-bdc4dd854863.jpg

True passion ... Chandler says she and Phelps had an amazing sex life. Source: Facebook

The pair met up at the Olympian’s Baltimore home to watch a football game, she told Radar Online.

“One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime,” she said.

Steven Tyler once said the Dude looks like a lady which is a bit freaky as he probably looks about as feminine as the dude above.

21-11-2014 4-51-37 PM.png

To be fair, his ex was born intersex, not as a male.

Freaks and Geeks taught me it's okay to bang intersex people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it Funny and True that when a U.S President is coming to the end of his Reign how No One Cares what he has to Say Anymore! Ah they are all Puppets to Bigger Fish anyway...

I find it Funny and True that when a U.S President is coming to the end of his Reign how No One Cares what he has to Say Anymore! Ah they are all Puppets to Bigger Fish anyway...

Who's a bigger fish than the leader of the most powerful country in the free world?

when has no one cared what a sitting president has to say?
The u.s media are ripping Obama to shreds and other Leaders like Putin dnt take him serious anymore... While China are just sitting back and watching everyone kill themselves..

ah sorry, my bad. i mistook you for someone who knew what they were talking about
Its a known fact that when a U.S Leader is serving his Second and last term they hold less sway with other leaders..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back