Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up next to this one morning:
5013368273_Fat_ugly_goth_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Looks like Boomer from 'Wentworth'.

If there is one thing I hate about Cranbourne it would be the train line.

Station centrally located down one end of town, single line in and out, change trains late at night at beautiful, friendly Dandenong (don't look sideways).

Perfection!

You're hard to please, Q.

Station centrally located down one end of town, single line in and out, change trains late at night at beautiful, friendly Dandenong (don't look sideways).

Perfection!

You're hard to please, Q.
Maybe I do ask too much.

I've read a couple of things about Brian Lake lately (something about not knowing he was a disqualified driver and something else about the Geelong bloke suffering from depression where Lakeyboy was mistaken for Joe the cameraman) and they prompted me to recall Brysa's attempt to remove the stiffness in Drew's neck a season or two back at Etihad.

It made me think: he seems like a solid citizen allround, a good bloke to have a beer with.

I've read a couple of things about Brian Lake lately (something about not knowing he was a disqualified driver and something else about the Geelong bloke suffering from depression where Lakeyboy was mistaken for Joe the cameraman) and they prompted me to recall Brysa's attempt to remove the stiffness in Drew's neck a season or two back at Etihad.

It made me think: he seems like a solid citizen allround, a good bloke to have a beer with.

If he was a North player he'd have accumulated about 25 weeks on the sidelines in the last 2 seasons and several Herald Sun front covers (in full footy garb of course) for his off-field exploits.

Dance, go rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit bull's eye, the kid don't play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of driving anyone see the poor bloke on the news in melbourne driving down the right lane of the freeway.
Some scumbag driving a Semi was in a rush and rammed him three times pushed him of the road amazing he wasnt hurt or killed..

Speaking of driving anyone see the poor bloke on the news in melbourne driving down the right lane of the freeway.
Some scumbag driving a Semi was in a rush and rammed him three times pushed him of the road amazing he wasnt hurt or killed..
Yeah that was awful, can't believe the road cameras weren't switched on, even though it's one of the busiest roads in Melbourne...

Yeah that was awful, can't believe the road cameras weren't switched on, even though it's one of the busiest roads in Melbourne...
Yep they know what the truck looked like and what exit he took.
Alot of industrial factories around there they should find him if they follow it up properly..

They're all iced out mate, absolutely raging on the roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back