Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks interesting:
download4-600x359.jpg

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/austral...n-football-team-is-all-set-to-create-history/
i say, good for them.
let not get political by the way.
That's awesome, we need as many people playing our great game as possible, except for anyone that is affiliated with *, they can ead.;)

I sure as hell ain't no vego but having lived with one for over a decade i certainly don't see the reason for taking the piss of their beliefs and decisions. Morally as an intelligent and empathetic being (in relation to cows and pigs) I do from time to time struggle with my choice to eat meat. But then i have a rare steak put in front of me and the primal want kicks in and any such struggle is forgotten.

It's freedom of choice, but personally, when I've gone without red meat, it's been a sure-fire way to deprive myself of iron and nutrition that the body needs. And I end up feeling shithouse. Just the way it is.

It's freedom of choice, but personally, when I've gone without red meat, it's been a sure-fire way to deprive myself of iron and nutrition that the body needs. And I end up feeling shithouse. Just the way it is.
The nutrients can easily be replaced by other foods but not the taste and the want. There is just something about meat that is inbuilt into much of the population imo.

Yeah, I'm sure that's the main dietary reason you feel shithouse. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sure as hell ain't no vego but having lived with one for over a decade i certainly don't see the reason for taking the piss of their beliefs and decisions. Morally as an intelligent and empathetic being (in relation to cows and pigs) I do from time to time struggle with my choice to eat meat. But then i have a rare steak put in front of me and the primal want kicks in and any such struggle is forgotten.

I've been with missus Toes since 2000 and she's a vego. Thankfully not a vegan at least, but at my age it's been a good thing to be around a vegetarian. Whenever we eat out though I'm 100% carnivore.

I've been with missus Toes since 2000 and she's a vego. Thankfully not a vegan at least, but at my age it's been a good thing to be around a vegetarian. Whenever we eat out though I'm 100% carnivore.
Same here. Vego for the most part at home when she cooks but out, i eat meat every time.

all-aust-u15-2006.jpg

Got a good laugh out of this (mainly Basti's hair).
Ziebell, Basti, Jacobs, Butcher, Duncan, Lucas and Scully from that group currently on AFL lists.

Clearly junior AA means very little.

Watching that clip...." fantastic " !

My first concert showgrounds 1973 if remember rightly.
Top of the bill - Slade
Support acts -Status Quo & Lindisfarne
Rained.....but who cared !

We must have been doing something right back there in the days of Fitzroy. This is the 19th year since the Royboys last played in the AFL.

Nevertheless with the appointment of John Barker to Carlton, 4 of the current coaches started their playing careers at Fitzroy, being Barker, Lyon, Roos and Hinkley.

No other club can match that record. Brisbane have 3, Leppitsch, Buckley and Chris Scott. North also have 3, with Clarko, Horse and Simmo, Hawthorn has 2 with Eade and Brad Scott, Collingwood 2, being Walsh and Richardson, *essendon 2 in *hird and Hardwick and Footscray and Melbourne one each in Cameron and Beveridge.

Not a bad effort in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back