Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thanks...caught it...some good passes by Phil Walsh.

Tight shorts and torps.

Jess reported for time wasting....ffs.

DMac...reaffirms my memories of him being occasionally useless as Steve McCann was at times.

Ross Smith played for a long time!

There's something wrong with me - I was annoyed watching this, letting a last quarter lead go.

There's something wrong with me - I was annoyed watching this, letting a last quarter lead go.

I would've much preferred the showing highlights of our 7 goal second quarter.

Love watching these blasts from the past though. No 50m arcs so commentators take wild guesses at the distance players are out from goal and 15m penalties. How bloody useless they appear now yet they were a big deal back then.

Graeme Atkins :cry:

I would've much preferred the showing highlights of our 7 goal second quarter.

Love watching these blasts from the past though. No 50m arcs so commentators take wild guesses at the distance players are out from goal and 15m penalties. How bloody useless they appear now yet they were a big deal back then.

Graeme Atkins :cry:

I was thinking of you when I saw him turn it on for a while there.

Bigger enclosures = animals not always visible

Delist.
Yeah so far we've seen 3 meerkats. 1 cheetah (barely) and 3 hippos that may or may not be alive.

Also 3 displays that are only accessible once a day for half an hr

Headed down to Werribee to go to the open range zoo today. Wasn't aware the buses only ran once every bloody hour!
I went down a couple of months ago. I think the buses were running every 20 minutes (maybe 30).

Was a great day out with my son. Enjoyed the serval show, hippos were up close and personal, the safari tour got him excited. Would go there again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a moment there I thought I'd stumbled on the training reports thread and began to worry.
There's a mountain gorilla carrying a piano up and down a hill...

what is the drinking laws in australia like (here you have to be 21 to drink, with some exemptions). i had a some champagne when i was 18 when i won my league championship (back in 2000). i ask my dad first and he said it was ok. it was at the rink and one of my teammates was a local area cop. he saw "nothing".

someone did bring some non alcoholic champagne for me. have the bottle on my computer room (with the date of when we won, along with the trophy).

what is the drinking laws in australia like (here you have to be 21 to drink, with some exemptions). i had a some champagne when i was 18 when i won my league championship (back in 2000). i ask my dad first and he said it was ok. it was at the rink and one of my teammates was a local area cop. he saw "nothing".
You can drink at 18 here in Oz.

Every single time i tried to by alcohol at 16 & 17 i got knocked back. Every. Fricken. Time. Embarrassed me beyond words.
Then on my 18th birthday, Learners permit at the ready, i ordered drinks for 8 people and the campaigner behind the bar never batted an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back