Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do men have nipples??......... Oh, sorry... via PM...
Direct that one to Twinkletoes. Apparently he knows everything...

Hansen - do we need him? to whom it may concern this was a legitimate thread posing a real question, our defence has stood up really well in his absence and has even appeared stronger without him, even blind-freddy could see there is a potential trade scenario lurking to our benefit:rolleyes:and go towards winning us another flag, which is what we all want isnt it!?!?!?!?!?!?! but oh know, lets just delete it cos the regime dont like it, didnt know Goebels worked at BigFooty, lol, ridiculous.

It was probably deleted because of the poster and posting style. You appear to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about Hansen. You created a thread, with maybe 2 sentences at best in the original post. Other than saying he was now potentially obsolete, you didn't go into any detail about the pros or cons.

If you wanted it to be taken seriously, instead of being treated like a troll thread (which is how it was almost universally reacted to), IMO you probably should have gone into a lot more detail (to show us your idea had merit), potentially offered some counterpoints against your own argument (to at least give a semblance of trying to be unbiased), and possibly most importantly: don't put "serious question!" in the thread title.

It's nice that you want us to "head towards another flag" and all that, but maybe you need to try coming across as a bit less biased and critical, and a bit more open minded, if you want to be taken seriously. For the record I'm not trying to tell you what to do, or how to act, but I think a lot of people just think you're more or less a through and through troll.

Oh and like I said in the thread, I'd consider trading Hansen. But only if we really won out on the deal, and were able to get a player like Cameron for him. Which is essentially my default position for a lot of the more mature players I would consider to be in our "core" group. Unfortunately I don't think a scenario like that would ever arise.

Poor posting style.......

poor-post-base-connection.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hansen - do we need him? to whom it may concern this was a legitimate thread posing a real question, our defence has stood up really well in his absence and has even appeared stronger without him, even blind-freddy could see there is a potential trade scenario lurking to our benefit:rolleyes:and go towards winning us another flag, which is what we all want isnt it!?!?!?!?!?!?! but oh know, lets just delete it cos the regime dont like it, didnt know Goebels worked at BigFooty, lol, ridiculous.
Firrito only has a year or two left in him. It's only his form that would make you even suggest this. No Hansen then would be a disaster

I'm liking this because I think nothing unites people's common sense than a shock jock thread. Would of been fun to disagree ;)

I'm supposed to be writing a sociology IP right now but BigFooty seems more appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back