Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a roast. Thought some went with the singing of the theme song WAY to early in the final quarter (near the punt road end side). Was fairly sizeable and a) showed a heap of disrespect for the opposition - we're not Collingwood with Gold Jackets or 'we are Essendon' etc - play the game till the end and show some respect to a great team and b) did they not watch us play last year and s**t all over leads that we unloseable.

Bit of a roast. Thought some went with the singing of the theme song WAY to early in the final quarter (near the punt road end side). Was fairly sizeable and a) showed a heap of disrespect for the opposition - we're not Collingwood with Gold Jackets or 'we are Essendon' etc - play the game till the end and show some respect to a great team and b) did they not watch us play last year and s**t all over leads that we unloseable.

I sat at the punt road end and didn't here anyone start 'hearts to hearts' until after the final siren. I do remember hearing those inbreds chanting geelooooong geelooooong

I sat at the punt road end and didn't here anyone start 'hearts to hearts' until after the final siren. I do remember hearing those inbreds chanting geelooooong geelooooong
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeloooooooong was all that came through on TV from memory.

Oh, and Grill'd burgers are ****ing fantastic. I'm still hungry but mine was worth the $12.

Found the best burger at a cafe near my work, quite possibly the best burger I've ever eaten and I've had multiple just to double check they're always that good... you know, for science purposes.

Double beef, cheese, onion, beetroot, lettuce, fried egg, tomato, mayonaise.

Sounds pretty normal but holy jesus is it worth every cent.

Found the best burger at a cafe near my work, quite possibly the best burger I've ever eaten and I've had multiple just to double check they're always that good... you know, for science purposes.

Double beef, cheese, onion, beetroot, lettuce, fried egg, tomato, mayonaise.

Sounds pretty normal but holy jesus is it worth every cent.

Is there a reason you're keeping the name a secret?

Is there a reason you're keeping the name a secret?
Of the burger or the place?

Not sure the cafe even has a name, think its just the Glenorchy Centro Cafe named after the shopping complex, and the Burger is called the DEC (after the Derwent Entertainment Center).

Colour me impressed. Robbo surprises me two weeks in a row.

Turns out he can analyse a game past who kicked how many goals and what defender laid how many tackles.

In his likes and dislikes article he gave an HM to blacks game dragging Taylor around the ground out of desense.

He also seems to be a massive fan of Gibson's gut running

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods should be liking this thread.

Nearly 2500 posts that could have cluttered up the board quicker than a loss to the Lions.

We have a printout of it hanging on the back of the Chaddy Food Court dunny door, calendar style.

The Eagles I support did to Narre Warren what the blue and white did to *. Narre were the twice reigning champs and we were the twice bridesmaids. Now we play Beaconsfield in the decider. I feel like we'll lose because we were incredibly inconsistent but happy to stop Narre in its tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back