Random Thoughts the 13th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Thoughts => Part 12

they both would tear you apart Aus you couldnt handle them

Ha! If only you knew ;)

Meanwhile, so many randoms have added me on facebook thanks to the Swans thing! WEIRD.

I guess now I know how players feel when randoms add them :eek:

they both would tear you apart Aus you couldnt handle them

i take it you know :cool:

Ha! If only you knew ;)

Meanwhile, so many randoms have added me on facebook thanks to the Swans thing! WEIRD.

I guess now I know how players feel when randoms add them :eek:

fame status is quick, thanks to the web everybody thinks they know you lol

fk yer

152512_screenshot_04_l.jpg

Might wait a bit then...

Just had a session with a personal trainer :) showed me a bunch of stretches to help me with my hammys which are apparently a bit too short for footy - keen to play for Sydney Uni. Really informative and helpful. :thumbsu:

Inb4 warm down joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might wait a bit then...

Just had a session with a personal trainer :) showed me a bunch of stretches to help me with my hammys which are apparently a bit too short for footy - keen to play for Sydney Uni. Really informative and helpful. :thumbsu:

Inb4 warm down joke.
Maybe don't mention it and you won't be told

Melbourne are at $3.50 to make the top 4 and we're at $4. Really?

Good lord, I just agreed to go rowing on Sunday morning. First time in a boat in 3 years...wish me luck!

I'd love to do some more rowing just to see how I'd go at it after 3 or 4 years. I did it for a season when I was 16 at school but have been on the erg at the gym fairly solidly though I'm still nowhere near the times and metres I used to get while I was rowing.

Good luck. It's gonna hurt!

What a load of bullshit...

Benny McGlynn was a good player for Hawthorn. He suffered a few injury niggles and only played half the games in our premiership season, but he was in our best 22. He had great seasons in 2007 and 2009. Sydney offered him a better deal than Hawthorn could.

Josh Kennedy was being groomed by the Hawks for a midfield role. He was coming along slowly, played a few games in 2009 and looked alright. But he was always going to struggle for game time with Hodge, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Sewell, Lewis and Rioli ahead of him in the midfield pecking order. Hawthorn put the work into his development, then the Swans came a-knocking just when it looked like he was ready to step up.

Good old mate Chewy with a bit of historical revisionism. "Hawthorn knew they were both really good players and were gunna use them for the future, they just didn't give them game time or offer them a contract longer than a year".

I'd love to do some more rowing just to see how I'd go at it after 3 or 4 years. I did it for a season when I was 16 at school but have been on the erg at the gym fairly solidly though I'm still nowhere near the times and metres I used to get while I was rowing.

Good luck. It's gonna hurt!

Just a social Sunday row, but yeah, it'll hurt! :D

Man, I suck so hard on the erg now. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back