Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to have selective hearing mate. I was at the game at 2010 and more pies supporters clapped him then jeered or booed him. Every club has a minority of idiot supporters. I went to morrabin mate i have friends that are saints supporters.
I could give you 10 examples of your minority of idiot supporters being tools but i wont. Or i wont call your supporters arse wipes becouse of a selective few.
Using words such as arse wipes to descibe all oposition supporters probably reflects more at your hatred and jelousy of the pies. Which i will take as a compliment.
Hey dont feel as though its a pies thing, hes like that with us too.

He's the st kilda version of bushie

Thanks for your concern girlfriend,:however i have finished school so its to late for me know.
I hope you have better luck , in erasing your deficiencies . Possibly you will one day learn to talk to people ie oppposition supporters in a civilised way , not pee your pants when you talk to girls, and solve your pimple and confidence problem . And comminicate with people outside your keyboard

No problem, thanks for the heads up, I have been blissfully unaware of my shortcomings, but now thanks to you, I have much more to achieve in life.

I will let you know how I go with my comminication problems, and will try and work on confidence, perhaps attempt to keep my bladder in check when I talk to girls. All very sound advice, your words of wisdom are inspirational.

In return, I would ask that you at least for a second consider why there are many red lines beneath some of your inspirational words, begin by right clicking your mouse on some of those words, and next time you attempt said word, have a go and see if you can get it right. You will be surprised at how quickly you can pick things up.

All the best.

Well Pluggs, I'll miss you on SS. Back from USA seems really miffed by your PMs. Have you ever heard the song lines that go something like "you don't tug on supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Mods" hope you manage to stick around here. Enjoy your club and player insights.

I find SS quite frustrating because Plugger 66 takes up an inordinate amount of focus, please don't turn Bigfooty into the new Plugger show. He's much better on here.

I heard it. I thought they both did well. I think Essendon will get the picks they are due so if the offer isn't worth a first rounder then they wont get pick 2 but if it is they will.

I thought Colbert said what lots feel about it. The whole march thing is a distasteful middle finger up at the competition and law. They should build a perception of contrition not a victim mentality. They cheated now want the fans to get pumped up Donald Trump rally style. Colbert just said what no one else in the media has the balls to do. They are a pack of sycophants in AFL media.

I thought Colbert said what lots feel about it. The whole march thing is a distasteful middle finger up at the competition and law. They should build a perception of contrition not a victim mentality. They cheated now want the fans to get pumped up Donald Trump rally style. Colbert just said what no one else in the media has the balls to do. They are a pack of sycophants in AFL media.

Ive heard plenty have a go at the AFL. Funny that you miss KB and Smith having a go all the time. Even that weak Journo Ralphy has a go. Anyway never liked Dave since he had a go at the AFL illicit drug policy but failed to mention that athletics don't care what illicit drugs you use. He should have declared they don't even have a policy.

Ive heard plenty have a go at the AFL. Funny that you miss KB and Smith having a go all the time. Even that weak Journo Ralphy has a go. Anyway never liked Dave since he had a go at the AFL illicit drug policy but failed to mention that athletics don't care what illicit drugs you use. He should have declared they don't even have a policy.

Let's be frank, no one gives a s**t that people take illicit drugs outside of the police and they only give a s**t when it's a hazard to society or can lead to; ie meth lab, hydoponics lab, seller, imports. But hey, you go to a club, take some and walk home, AOK! provided you don't then destroy property in the process because its accepted that it's a thing and ignorance is blissful.

The only reason anyone gives a s**t, with regards to sport in general, is when it becomes public knowledge and it ruins the image that these people aren't people, they are superhuman monsters of clarity and their next step is godhood. Then it becomes a thing for said sporting body to be all "problem? We have no problem, this is isolated, similar to isotonic, whaddabout that broken record huh? How bout dat sporting team run! hey hEy!" and the wheel turns since that hamster is wired man.

When fact of the matter is that everyone should be a lot harder and give much more of a s**t than they currently do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joffaboy, send me your bank details and I'll pay the $2.70 if it means to stop being a petty sook!
It's not the cash. Jesus. Don't you people understand principles?

The club sold memberships at a price and I now have to pay more money to redeem what I already have purchased.

But then again I wouldn't expect some of you to understand

You're blood pressure must through the roof.
Nah, I'm cool, just don't like being deceived and ripped off.
Let ask you a question bird man. Last time you went to the movies did you buy a ticket but when you reached the usher he asked for more money or you couldn't go in?

Exactly the same principle

Let's be frank, no one gives a s**t that people take illicit drugs outside of the police and they only give a s**t when it's a hazard to society or can lead to; ie meth lab, hydoponics lab, seller, imports. But hey, you go to a club, take some and walk home, AOK! provided you don't then destroy property in the process because its accepted that it's a thing and ignorance is blissful.

The only reason anyone gives a s**t, with regards to sport in general, is when it becomes public knowledge and it ruins the image that these people aren't people, they are superhuman monsters of clarity and their next step is godhood. Then it becomes a thing for said sporting body to be all "problem? We have no problem, this is isolated, similar to isotonic, whaddabout that broken record huh? How bout dat sporting team run! hey hEy!" and the wheel turns since that hamster is wired man.

When fact of the matter is that everyone should be a lot harder and give much more of a s**t than they currently do.

I didn't say they should give a s**t, I said why knock another policy if you don't have one.

Not really...cos its at a different ground with a different (and far less flexible) ticketing organisation than the one we normally deal with. If the game was at Etihad and they'd suddenly asked us for more money, Id be right with ya in the trenches fighting it...but...the Club have tried to make this a big marquee event to celebrate the anniversary of our greatest moment. Theyve requested and been granted an MCG home game. We could make 5 x as much money from this as we would had the game been at Etihad. Maybe were just soft, but I reckon most members will put their principles aside just this once, for the sake of supporting the Club we love.

They take that loyalty for granted, take our money for qtr of a century then to make more money, get these loyal supporters to fork out again.

Their decision they can pay for the friggin fee.

Anyway why are we celebrating 50 years of medicrity?

Answer get charged more for the privilege.

So if I walk up to the gate in R3 do I get let in and do I have a reserved seat like I have paid for?

If not this is illegal and deceitful. I hate being used by these people who take us for granted.

No wonder 7000 haven't re signed. What you pay for is not what you get

They take that loyalty for granted, take our money for qtr of a century then to make more money, get these loyal supporters to fork out again.

Their decision they can pay for the friggin fee.

Anyway why are we celebrating 50 years of medicrity?

Answer get charged more for the privilege.

So if I walk up to the gate in R3 do I get let in and do I have a reserved seat like I have paid for?

If not this is illegal and deceitful. I hate being used by these people who take us for granted.

No wonder 7000 haven't re signed. What you pay for is not what you get

About 7000 don't renew at every club if not more. We had one of the least drop offs last season. Yes its unfair that you have to pay more but unfortunately there is a price for having a home game at another venue. Same with every club who has a game at their none reserved seat venue. And yes we have been mediocre for 50 years. We all know that. The options are simple. Support us or don't. And I doubt its illegal anyway. Isnt that just a sick bird?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back