Game Day Rd 10 vs geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I put it on ignore a long time ago. Never looked back.

Lemme guess, put sh!t on Flemming and Baskaran cluelessly? Pretty sure he has a chatgpt account to generate afl based insults about them.
Yep been on ignore for me for a little while now. The constant Baskaran and Fleming hate is so very strange, especially when he criticises their disposal despite plenty of others disposing of it much worse. I bet he has criticised them both for disposal today but made absolutely zero mention of Fellows' disposal.

Yep been on ignore for me for a little while now. The constant Baskaran and Fleming hate is so very strange, especially when he criticises their disposal despite plenty of others disposing of it much worse. I bet he has criticised them both for disposal today but made absolutely zero mention of Fellows' disposal.

I am a fan of Fleming. She will be a star, but right now she is struggling. If anyone rates her current game a lot higher than me, good. I respect your right to have a different perspective.

Some people in here a super sensitive and very elitist!

I am a fan of Fleming. She will be a star, but right now she is struggling. If anyone rates her current game a lot higher than me, good. I respect your right to have a different perspective.

Some people in here a super sensitive and very elitist!
She's being tagged.
Everyone gives Nick daicos a pass for being tagged in the mens, why doesn't Fleming get a pass?

She's being tagged.
Everyone gives Nick daicos a pass for being tagged in the mens, why doesn't Fleming get a pass?

I think Bates is being tagged. You’re right though, if she is being tagged, this will be great for her development and she will learn a lot. That aside, Fleming is probably our best kick, but she is struggling with it at the moment. Looks like her confidence is down a bit.

Like I have said, I’d free her up on the Wing. She is also our very best player in transition.

You have to give the Mini Bus her dues, bringing in Stratton was an outstanding decision. She always plays like she her life depends upon it. Super high care factor. Would be a great team mate to play with.

Sorry to everyone else. I don't like being a dick, but I couldn't not bite today.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy rest of 2023, and a wonderful start to 2024.

Go Hawks!
Great post and thanks for calling it out.

I support everything you have said, as I myself have spoken out about his constant trash in past.

Mitchell Madness PenAndPaper

You guys are much more prominent members in the community than I am, can either of you guys speak to someone in admin and have this guy removed from match day forums so that they become enjoyable for people to post in again? I for one am just sick of this guy.

Great post and thanks for calling it out.

I support everything you have said, as I myself have spoken out about his constant trash in past.

Mitchell Madness PenAndPaper

You guys are much more prominent members in the community than I am, can either of you guys speak to someone in admin and have this guy removed from match day forums so that they become enjoyable for people to post in again? I for one am just sick of this guy.

I'm not exactly a favourite of admin...

Love the way Stratton goes about. Gives it everything and never back's down.

Jenna. Yep.

Some good work by Jas in the third to try and get that handball over laps working. Hope that she and Baskaran do some work on improving their disposal in the off season. Too many shallow kicks and Hail Mary's.

Akec did a couple of nice things last year, all the best for the future.

After two seasons TLR has been a great captain. Very consistent, never stops pushing.

I’ll write it for you.

Excuse me admin, can you please remove The Post Man from the ‘forum’ because he has a different opinion than I do?

Or

Hello admin, can you please remove The Post Man from the ‘forum’ because he actually calls things as he sees it and is not blind, soft and fluffy like I am?

Love the way Stratton goes about. Gives it everything and never back's down.

Jenna. Yep.

Some good work by Jas in the third to try and get that handball over laps working. Hope that she and Baskaran do some work on improving their disposal in the off season. Too many shallow kicks and Hail Mary's.

Akec did a couple of nice things last year, all the best for the future.

After two seasons TLR has been a great captain. Very consistent, never stops pushing.

Very well said, JR! Our kids really need to have a big off season of development and then an even bigger preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very well said, JR! Our kids really need to have a big off season of development and then an even bigger preseason.
It was an interrupted preseason for starters for most of the players which wouldn't have helped

There was also a lot of experimentation during the year, very few players played their primary role for more than 20% of the game. It will fast track the development, but makes it tough to watch

Yeah makes it hard to develop with such a short season and no 2nd tier for players who aren't getting a game. This comp needs to run at the same time as the VFLW, and needs more games for the whole comp to improve.

Yeah makes it hard to develop with such a short season and no 2nd tier for players who aren't getting a game. This comp needs to run at the same time as the VFLW, and needs more games for the whole comp to improve.

Players actually like having the seasons opposite as it allows them the chance to keep match fit. Having separate programs is the bigger issue though

The difference between a side that’s knows what they are doing and one that doesn’t couldn’t have been more evident today. Their positioning and running to the right spots is light years ahead of us. Some of that will be fixed in time but I am yet to be convinced in our coaching around gameplan.
Will be good to move past the retiring players as all growing sides need to do. Richardson was immense today and I thought that was by far Laura Elliot’s best game. Eardley is great but not a forward but I really liked mcdonnagh behind the ball. Problem is hipwell will be good but is a third forward we need to find some kpf and another small forward. Stratton is great fellows tries hard but disposal poor bodey good albeit hardly sighted today. We need someone to straighten us up like Aine Tighe.
Good season to win 3 and generally be more competitive with the draw we copped. Need some more talent especially forward ala the men’s team, a few role players and a much better gameplan that they can execute especially defensively. At one point from a kick out a cats player got the ball in 50m of space.

I’ll write it for you.

Excuse me admin, can you please remove The Post Man from the ‘forum’ because he has a different opinion than I do?

Or

Hello admin, can you please remove The Post Man from the ‘forum’ because he actually calls things as he sees it and is not blind, soft and fluffy like I am?
Yep I’m a free speech advocate and agree with you here. The idea that you should be prevented from posting even though you haven’t broken the rules is abhorrent. That doesn’t mean I agree with all of your takes or how you deliver them, but as someone who has lived in China, I defend your right to say what you think within that framework to the hilt. And some of the things you say are the same as me hence they must be right. I’m fairly sure this post will go well for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back