Fremantle Community Bank Oval, 5.05pm AEST

B:
Catherine Brown, Mackenzie Eardley

HB: Emily Everist, Jenna Richardson, Laura Elliott

C: Akec Makur Chuot, Louise Stephenson, Kaitlyn Ashmore

HF: Sophie Locke, Aileen Gilroy, Greta Bodey

F: Tamara Luke, Charlotte Baskaran

R: Lucy Wales, Emily Bates, Jasmine Fleming

INT: Tamara Smith, Tilly Lucas-Rodd, Bridie Hipwell, Kristy Stratton, Aine McDonagh

EMG: Mattea Breed, Tahlia Fellows, Bridget Deed

In: Tamara Smith

Out: Mattea Breed (omitted)

I worry Baskaran is not going to make it. She is slow, has poor game awareness and panics at the sight of a contest.

I thought the ball movement was good early, but as always , started from our backline. Shallow entries and forwards playing behind are killing any chance of hitting the scoreboard.

I worry Baskaran is not going to make it. She is slow, has poor game awareness and panics at the sight of a contest.

I thought the ball movement was good early, but as always , started from our backline. Shallow entries and forwards playing behind are killing any chance of hitting the scoreboard.

I'm convinced you are here just to troll

Baskaran had a good third quarter. Used some speed that she hasn’t shown previously. I hope she keeps this up.

Getting reamed by the whistles! They are so incompetent. If I didn’t know better, you could think they were biased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive signs.
Desperately need to recruit a couple of players who know how to mark

Our accuracy issues are in our head now. Very gettable shots being passed off

Again with soph Locke on limited minutes

After 3 games, akec has really lost a yard of pace

Makur Chuot is not up to it. Another one of those recruits that is highly questionable.

As I said earlier, our ball movement at times was great, but attacking from the back half won’t win you games.the midfield is a strong area for us, but they are getting smoked. How can we get the ball in Fleming’s hands more? She is our most dangerous and damaging kick - makes some outstanding decisions with the ball and executes superbly.

Thought the girls put in a pretty good effort and should be pleased at how they are coming along

Over used it at times but seem to be trying to play similar to how our guys play - play on at all costs and there was quite often one handball too many

Aine Tighe is such a presence for the dockers - the difference between the two

Thought Fleming, Ashworth, Tilly and contrary to unpopular opinions, I thought Baskaran went okay today

Akec was disappointing after what I thought was a pretty good second half last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back