Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah this is disgraceful. I dunno if the bloke at the top is no good or he just needs more quality coaching structure around him but the first losing like this with the players on the park something is wrong somewhere. And the 1st quarter performance thing is just ridiculous.

How can you mentally make the switch? I just can't bring myself to bail on these boys that do train hard day to day and buy into another group. Barracking for any other team would be such a hollow victory.
Nup, it's either Freo or zip. If I had a crystal ball, I'd still pick the zip.
He’s probably not even a member

Yeah this is disgraceful. I dunno if the bloke at the top is no good or he just needs more quality coaching structure around him but the first losing like this with the players on the park something is wrong somewhere. And the 1st quarter performance thing is just ridiculous.
It was ridiculous at 5 first quarters let alone 18…

How can you mentally make the switch? I just can't bring myself to bail on these boys that do train hard day to day and buy into another group. Barracking for any other team would be such a hollow victory.
Nup, it's either Freo or zip. If I had a crystal ball, I'd still pick the zip.
Agreed. It's probably more about trying to somehow place increased importance on success in other sports/leagues I guess to find meaning but yeah, this one is takeb (with a bottomless pit of misery but it's my bloody team anyway)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine gloating about winning $50. I wipe my arse with $50.
Are you happy Freo finishing bottom 6 this season?

Oh we still have pick 6 don't we? Oh wait, that goes to Melbourne demons. LoL 😆🤣

Point is I really want Freo to make finals.

Again.... You said flag or bust. So it's gonna be a bust again I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back