Opinion Rd 22 (done) & Rd 23...crucial..well kinda, maybe, sorta, dunno

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dogs and Tigers games are going to have a crucial say on us for 2015.

Bookmark this now.
And this is my Arthur moment
We beat Freo and its September here we come. I'm treating this Sunday vs Freo as a mini-final dress rehearsal.
And I've got Foxtel so even if I don't go to the game, I get to see it live on Fox Footy and the like.

We beat Freo and its September here we come. I'm treating this Sunday vs Freo as a mini-final dress rehearsal.
And I've got Foxtel so even if I don't go to the game, I get to see it live on Fox Footy and the like.

I thought you would have your ticket already

I'll be going to both games with heaps of my 98 mates. I've even got my best-man flying in from the Domenican Republic for the Tigers game. Hopefully he brings a few boxes of Cubans over with him so we can celebrate a finals 8 berth in style.

I'll be going to both games with heaps of my 98 mates. I've even got my best-man flying in from the Domenican Republic for the Tigers game. Hopefully he brings a few boxes of Cubans over with him so we can celebrate a finals 8 berth in style.

You have 98 mates or mates from 1998?

I'm looking forward to the "Grand Final .... crucial" thread.

Maybe, want to make sure we don't play crows in adelaide first up in finals.
However next week will be great to bring wellsy in.
I have reservations about playing them full stop. They worry me the most out of the teams in the lower half of the 8. But if you want to get anywhere its has to be a "anywhere, any time attitude"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha luv the change of name to this thread!

How things change we have been waiting for the last 2-3 rounds with anticipation for a long time now and all of a sudden finishing 8th might be in our best interest..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back