3. David Astbury
2. Brett Deledio
1. Dustin Martin

Rance unlucky.

x2 for me thanks.
Lids and Rance first up fantastic.
Jackson is our new spiritual leader.
(Until Biggie gets back) :D

5. Conca - 28 disp @71% 9 tackles. Ran all day. Icing on the cake with 3 score assists.
4 Jackson - 34 disp 18 contested disposals. Worked hard, ran out of steam in the end.
3 Vlastuin - when the chips were down this kid stood up. Will be our next captain.
2 Astbury - Hawkins smashed Cheeny two weeks ago. Astbury would be around the same size. Hawkins took 4 marks 3 behinds, no contested marks. Outstanding.
1 Rance - What a difference he makes. That spoil on Hawkins, eyes on the ball and killed the contest.

5. Reecey (absolutely love this guy...keep the faith fans, give him another full preseason and he could be anything)
4. Rance (welcome back)
3. Astbury (proving all of his doubters wrong, including me...just about AA contention early on)
2. Floss (plays beyond his years and must be released somehow into the middle...we need two of him)
1. Jackson (although he made a few errors, worked his absolute arse off)

Unlucky: Cotch, Martin and Deledio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Conca
4. Astbury
3. Rance
2. Ellis
1. Martin (first three quarters)

5. Deledio
4.Vlastuin
3. Astbury
2. Conca
1. Hammer

FFS, i know there is a lot of luv for Jackson, but until we make him a CEO or whatever he can talk well in and get him off the ground we will be run of the mill...NFI what to do and how to do it when its time to do it..so many forward thrusts were killed off the moment the ball got to him, while he worked out what foot to put forward first and if he had to handball it with his hand instead of his foot..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back