Rd 9 v GWS - A call to Paws!

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that this is a big one for obvious reasons, and I'm hoping by this stage of the season we're a very respectable 5-3 at the least.

What I want to see is the maximum number of people at this game, not just to boo Griff (c'mon, deep down we all really want to do it!), but to show our support against what we all see as one of our main flag rivals over the next decade. It's stung like hell to lose to them like we did in Rd23 last year for Gia's last game (I still blame Stringer but he's working his way to forgiveness) so we need every one of our supporters there to make sure we don't lose again.

We've cracked 30k memberships already, so I want to see 30k people at the game. To help this the mrs and I will be going with our memberships, but I'm also buying two extra tickets for anyone who wants them. I don't care what the situation is or who you'll take with them, be it granny, kids, the hot girl next door (if it is this one though the least you can do is introduce me), a couple of mates from uni, whatever. The only condition is they have to support the doggies, and HARD!

First in best dressed.

P.S. I'll probably have to have someone remind me when tickets go on sale!

And when/if griffen has a set shot on goal, it would be great to see the bulldogs supporters behind the goals walk out on him (i.e. walk out from their seats until the set shot is complete)

And when/if griffen has a set shot on goal, it would be great to see the bulldogs supporters behind the goals walk out on him (i.e. walk out from their seats until the set shot is complete)

I'm half expecting him to be unavailable for the game with 'general soreness'. He's already shown to be weak as piss.

I will be there giving Griffen a standing reception each time he touches it.

The man stood by his pro illness and in the end did what we all would but are mostly too weak to admit it.

And without him we would be still under Macca and going backwards and that is a fact

I'm keen to build a griffen head (close beady little eyes) on a pigs body and take it to the ground with a banner saying "going pighunting, uncontactable, love bulldogs" out of paper mâché. Don't know if anyone else is up for it but I'd be keen if I can get some help....

The man stood by his pro illness and in the end did what we all would but are mostly too weak to admit it.

And without him we would be still under Macca and going backwards and that is a fact

Are you saying that he was brave to do what he did?

Fact!!

Top effort Hoges64. Nice way to pay it forward.
That's the plan GSW. There's a lot of people already doing the pay it forward via a membership. I'd like to think that maybe if we get these on the fence people along to a game they enjoy it so they join up and become members themselves. Attacking it on a 2 fronts.

I'll most likely do it again later in the season as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying that he was brave to do what he did?

He warned the club 3 times he wasn't happy how much more could he do?

The way he apparently did it wasn't great but I have absolutely no issue with what he did and we also must accept we have only heard the dogs side of the story and anyone knows all clubs lie to make themselves look better, no way is our club immune to that.

But without Griffen we have no Bev, no Boyd and no hope.

Even if you hate him for leaving he must be thanked for that

I'm keen to build a griffen head (close beady little eyes) on a pigs body and take it to the ground with a banner saying "going pighunting, uncontactable, love bulldogs" out of paper mâché. Don't know if anyone else is up for it but I'd be keen if I can get some help....
Best. Idea. Ever.

I'm half expecting him to be unavailable for the game with 'general soreness'. He's already shown to be weak as piss.

I just expect him to find it all too hard and disappear for the entire week leading up to and after the game, only to miraculously turn up for a photo op looking like an orange popsicle as if nothing has happened.

This calls for another banner photoshop me thinks!

Last edited:

The way he apparently did it wasn't great but I have absolutely no issue with what he did and we also must accept we have only heard the dogs side of the story and anyone knows all clubs lie to make themselves look better, no way is our club immune to that.

What he did wasn't great is the greatest understatement I've ever heard .
It was spineless Lillylivid and pathetic
Fact

MD what you are conveniently leaving out is that the club went to Griff at the end of the season and said can you work with Macca and fix this all up or not. Cos if not it's the end for Macca.

Griff said na it's all good. Then ****ed us.

Griff cost us two extra weeks of Macca and landed us in the s**t in trade week due to his inability to take responsibility for anything.

MD what you are conveniently leaving out is that the club went to Griff at the end of the season and said can you work with Macca and fix this all up or not. Cos if not it's the end for Macca.

Griff said na it's all good. Then stuffed us.

Griff cost us two extra weeks of Macca and landed us in the s**t in trade week due to his inability to take responsibility for anything.

Stuffed! I didn't write stuffed! This swear filter thing is ****ed.

I agree that we should be thanking Griffen for the unintended consequences of his actions. It's the same as how many people in society are constantly praising Judas for that thing with Jesus: without it, it's likely that we never would have had chocolate Bilbies at Easter.

Anyone that lies to Chris Grant cannot be thought of highly by the Bulldogs faithful.

I hope the boys get rally fired up for this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back