Game Day Rd5 Bulldogs vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just a bad night.

My take..... Bevo has implemented the genuine Hawks game plan (short kicks, uncontested style), which is EXACTLY the style the Hawks started using from 2010 - after a failed prem defence.

They were 1-6 in 2010 - new game plan takes a while to stick...

My take..... Bevo has implemented the genuine Hawks game plan (short kicks, uncontested style), which is EXACTLY the style the Hawks started using from 2010 - after a failed prem defence.

They also had excellent kicks of the footy. We have honey jong Naughton Dahl and so on

They had a dip after Naughton went off, I reckon we lose more players to injury after they clash with Cordy. Picken hasn't played since he ran into Cordy, wish he had the same effect on the opposition.

I’m getting spanked in my tipping comp because I keep tipping us ffs why does it feel like I’m cheating on my girlfriend when I tip agains us fffff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear what you are saying, but not sure they had so many blokes with bad skills like we do which makes it hard to execute

What does Gowes offer?
Well up until tonight, a goal a week. That's a valuable commodity in this side.
Also aggression. Hasn't had a good night tonight but we've barely got the ball in the forward line so that isn't terribly surprising.

It's all apart of Bevo's plan to copy the Hawks to a tee and guide us to a three-peat of flags in 2021/22/23

They had a dip after Naughton went off, I reckon we lose more players to injury after they clash with Cordy. Picken hasn't played since he ran into Cordy, wish he had the same effect on the opposition.
Dunkley wasn't it?

Picken was from Dunkley, and that incident just then was caused by piss weak McCarthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back