RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples thoughts? need 15 yes' on BF and its a go ahead

Preseason programs 2011

So gents here is how its going to go down and feel free to spread the word, ideally wanting 40-50 players! These sessions will be of high intensity, involving quality ball skills, high intensity drills, specific running training, boxing sets, camando type programs. The program will be based upon TAC and VFL like sessions and drills.

Looking for volunteers who have experience in one particular area to step forward and an asssitant in case of my un availability.

What you will need to do prior to coming along is email (preseasonprograms@gmail.com ) with your name contact number and your club.

If RDFL coaches are wanting to contact me please PM me for my details or email.

You do not have to be associated with the RDFL to be involved, encourage all leagues and players to get involved

What you will need to bring to the following session;

Essentials:

Runners, boots, towel, running gear, water bottles, sunscreen and hat,

Ideals:

Your own football and of quality, mits and gloves, goggles, and 2 x dumbells at either 5kg and 10kg

Locations:

With the demand already up and high interest if you could confirm your attendance or any feedback to preseasonprograms@gmail.com

Saturday 18/12/2010: Boardman Reserve Sunbury 8am
Saturday 1/1/2011: Romsey Football Ground 8am
Saturday 8/1/2011: St Kilda Beach meeting at Sea Baths 8:30am
Saturday 15/1/2011: St Kilda Beacg meeting at sea baths 8:30am
Saturday 25/1/2011: TBC

Regards Chuck

contracts are not valid until the player is registered. a player cannot be registered until feb 1. all we have to go on is the players word.
Both John Baker and Nathan Carroll will be playing for Sunbury next season. I have spoken to both of them AGAIN today.....

Well that is good news for the Kangaroos, but it messes up my point :D

My point was that until Feb 1st just like you said Mongrel nothing is set in absolute stone.

What are peoples thoughts? need 15 yes' on BF and its a go ahead

Preseason programs 2011

So gents here is how its going to go down and feel free to spread the word, ideally wanting 40-50 players! These sessions will be of high intensity, involving quality ball skills, high intensity drills, specific running training, boxing sets, camando type programs. The program will be based upon TAC and VFL like sessions and drills.

Looking for volunteers who have experience in one particular area to step forward and an asssitant in case of my un availability.

What you will need to do prior to coming along is email (preseasonprograms@gmail.com ) with your name contact number and your club.

If RDFL coaches are wanting to contact me please PM me for my details or email.

You do not have to be associated with the RDFL to be involved, encourage all leagues and players to get involved

What you will need to bring to the following session;

Essentials:

Runners, boots, towel, running gear, water bottles, sunscreen and hat,

Ideals:

Your own football and of quality, mits and gloves, goggles, and 2 x dumbells at either 5kg and 10kg

Locations:

With the demand already up and high interest if you could confirm your attendance or any feedback to preseasonprograms@gmail.com

Saturday 18/12/2010: Boardman Reserve Sunbury 8am
Saturday 1/1/2011: Romsey Football Ground 8am
Saturday 8/1/2011: St Kilda Beach meeting at Sea Baths 8:30am
Saturday 15/1/2011: St Kilda Beacg meeting at sea baths 8:30am
Saturday 25/1/2011: TBC

Regards Chuck

Great idea, but new years day? Not sure that's a good day for a commando session.....:rolleyes:

Daniel 'Nugget' Nolan sacked as captain at Craigieburn and said to be keeping his options open. I wonder if Jayco has had him on the blower yet?

Daniel 'Nugget' Nolan sacked as captain at Craigieburn and said to be keeping his options open. I wonder if Jayco has had him on the blower yet?
The son of Gabby and a very good player, he will be heading towards Mernda i would think! also a connection at Pascoe Vale who are spending up big!

just reading local paper and was wondering if any of the rdfl clubs will be entering the round robin/lightnening premiership being held in ballarat in march. i see this as a good chace to pick up the 10gs prizemoney

just reading local paper and was wondering if any of the rdfl clubs will be entering the round robin/lightnening premiership being held in ballarat in march. i see this as a good chace to pick up the 10gs prizemoney

A total waste of time & effort for ANY "Outside Ballarat" Club even considering anything that competition puts forth ! As long as they use those disgraceful home grown biased cheats that run around up there masquerading as Umpires, then the "Fix" will ALWAYS be in ! Dont even go worrying your self either pal about that 10k, cause I am sure Redan, Lake Wendouree, East Point or even Ballarat have already got that money well & truly earmarked by now. :cool: :mad:

Yes it is Styles I am referring too and I still say he is not worth the money he is supposedly being offered. He only played a handful of games at reserve level with Broadbeach, not seniors. If he does play in RDFL, time will tell whether the money was well spent.

$400 bucks is a joke for someone who only played 2nds at Broadbeach but he should kill it in RDFL if his head is on...

past RDFL and AFLQ player:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Housey is assistant coach at romsey to pedo i beleive. And Nathan Carroll will probably follow id imagine. As for John Baker, Yes he is now with the Kangaroos. There seems to be no rules with poaching anymore. Some of my best players have been offered huge sums of money to go to rival clubs in the RDFL. The only thing you can do nowadays is secure all your required players and join in the hunt for everyone elses it seems. I think we will see lots of Tigers heading to Romsey and Riddell.

Assitant coach? If true, poor decision by the redbacks!

Housey Assistant coach Lol I played golf at woodend last week what a course so so hilly i heard woodend fc has done preseason runs there in the past I see why they do that.I hear some clubs have some good signings should be a pretty even season next year.

Long time reader, first time poster.

Felt compelled to get invovled for some of the talk about the Wallan situation.
Looks like herehere might be one of the bad eggs that Peddo needed to weed out at Wallan, the fortunes of that club turned full circle, when they entered the league they were a rabble with ill discipline and a questionable future. In 2010 they missed the finals but could be considered a little unlucky the players that came in were quality players Jacobs and Groth etc. I think that a little perspective might be needed when it comes to what Peddo acheived at Wallan and it is good to see Gilly take the reigns this year. Quality bloke and will be a good coach so hopefully he can keep the right people around him and build a finals team. Good to see Gibbo has taken on the twos as well. Wallan have quality blokes with strong charachter in charge it will hold them in good stead.
Just another comment on the players that are signing. It is good to have all the heresay but lets remember how often that changes before the start of the season. Sure if you ask the Kangaroos about John Baker again he isnt training there anymore and unlikely to play there. So perspective until February when the clearances start to go in it isnt until then that we should put anyones name in stone.
Agreed, very good post...everything said is spot on

Assitant coach? If true, poor decision by the redbacks!

Not sure if Housey has signed as an Assistant at Romsey, know he went down there and spoke to Pedo, but has also spoken to a few other clubs around the traps...

Housey Assistant coach Lol I played golf at woodend last week what a course so so hilly i heard woodend fc has done preseason runs there in the past I see why they do that.I hear some clubs have some good signings should be a pretty even season next year.

I also hear playing at killmore and bundoora oh also rang kangas melton south anyone know of anymore clubs he has been training with calling anyone care to add anymore??? oops i forgot and taking the whole league for a few special xmass vfl tac like training runs watch out pedo sounds to me like he is looking for the top gig :confused::confused::confused:

I also hear playing at killmore and bundoora oh also rang kangas melton south anyone know of anymore clubs he has been training with calling anyone care to add anymore??? oops i forgot and taking the whole league for a few special xmass vfl tac like training runs watch out pedo sounds to me like he is looking for the top gig :confused::confused::confused:

Has anyone received a copy of the 2011 draw as yet?????

Not sure if Housey has signed as an Assistant at Romsey, know he went down there and spoke to Pedo, but has also spoken to a few other clubs around the traps...

I've also heard pal that the Redbacks are really up & about with their pre-season training too. They are tracking individual performance levels & logging everything down in writing. Apparently these records are known up that way as the .......................... "Pedo' Files" !!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back