Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I have more than a affiliation
You believe that honesty and clarity hurts a club
Well the lack will even more
Ask the many clubs that have been through this they will agree
Any way this is a footy forum where people discuss issues
Predictions are made and outcomes are resolved in time

So much for no more negative posts.

You hide behind the use of words like "honesty and clarity" but you get on here and post riddles with zero honesty and clarity. If you want your storey out then post it - sniping at Romsey with no one having a clue what you’re talking about is poor form. Time to push all in or fold.

Not st
So much for no more negative posts.

You hide behind the use of words like "honesty and clarity" but you get on here and post riddles with zero honesty and clarity. If you want your storey out then post it - sniping at Romsey with no one having a clue what you’re talking about is poor form. Time to push all in or fold. [

Not stupid
i know when to hold them and when to show them
When to walk away
See if you are a part of the club I know u are and who u are as we talk regularly
Then you no what I'm on about
This is a FORUM
No riddles any one confused then read all the associated posts
That will answer what it is about
Go red backs

rumour has it that a high profile nfl club is going to approach or has approached several riddell fc players

Sad to hear Pedo and Jamie won't be coaching next year. Thoroughly enjoyed dealing with them both this season. Good luck to the new coaches.

Couldn't agree more ... two of the best guys you'll ever meet in football.. their replacements will do amazing jobs but these two.. loved having a chat.. really made time for you, enjoyed having a beer with you.. couldn't ask for much more.. best wishes to them both.. :)

Any word on the radio situation for next year Yeendy? The league was very fan friendly this season with the game footage, radio and all the other stuff. Would be a shame to lose the radio side of things. Adds to the league

Any word on the radio situation for next year Yeendy? The league was very fan friendly this season with the game footage, radio and all the other stuff. Would be a shame to lose the radio side of things. Adds to the league

Thanks mate.. great feedback is always appreciated .. it was awesome to see the league really grow with its promotion and we were thrilled to be part of it :) I'm pretty sure that Kilmore are going around again.. I'm not sure what's happening with us.. I'm toying with the idea of pushing onto something else in footy in a more full time basis, if luck falls our way, but if nothing happens when February comes around, I'll still be here and I'm confident that we can get the team going around again.. at the very least, we're still looking for people to join the team.. especially at least one person who wants to do play-by-play.. anyone that's interested is most welcome to send me a PM :) I love the idea of two stations going alongside each other, broadcasting a game each week.. it's exciting :) Shauny and the team have performed an amazing job by getting more media publicity on the go.. obviously with radio, it's a volunteer basis.. this year we found it hard and often did games with just the three of us.. you need at least four to do it really comfortably :)

Lets be honest the top 6 teams from this year will be the same next year because after them the league drops away a fair bit some teams are non competitive... Just my thoughts.

Lets be honest the top 6 teams from this year will be the same next year because after them the league drops away a fair bit some teams are non competitive... Just my thoughts.[/

Hey all i follow bundoora in the nfl , spoke to a couple of guys from the league the other day and was told they are thinking of going to kilmore with the new coach , some handy players too would certainly help kilmore if this is true. What would the standard be like compared to the nfl

Lets be honest the top 6 teams from this year will be the same next year because after them the league drops away a fair bit some teams are non competitive... Just my thoughts.
Have herd some lower teams doing some good recruiting.
Lancefield broadford Melton only missed finals by a game or so think that
Hopefully they can continue to improve and make it a interesting season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep at broadford was approached to come down
Show some respect to mr football none of us fit his criteria !
And if your asking for god to help some one don't need it perhaps you do ?
My quote was re footy you have again tried to twist it

GOOD RESULT ..
I understand the frustration by you guys but as I said talking does nothing you have your AGM take control
And make a stance or perhaps it's time to move on call me once your up this arvo if you want to parity this

Mongrel agree time for all to move on to do that you guys need to take the first step
I have!

Thanks mate.. great feedback is always appreciated .. it was awesome to see the league really grow with its promotion and we were thrilled to be part of it :) I'm pretty sure that Kilmore are going around again.. I'm not sure what's happening with us.. I'm toying with the idea of pushing onto something else in footy in a more full time basis, if luck falls our way, but if nothing happens when February comes around, I'll still be here and I'm confident that we can get the team going around again.. at the very least, we're still looking for people to join the team.. especially at least one person who wants to do play-by-play.. anyone that's interested is most welcome to send me a PM :) I love the idea of two stations going alongside each other, broadcasting a game each week.. it's exciting :) Shauny and the team have performed an amazing job by getting more media publicity on the go.. obviously with radio, it's a volunteer basis.. this year we found it hard and often did games with just the three of us.. you need at least four to do it really comfortably :)
You guys have been fantastic and I am sure you will find the help you need keep up the god work champ

Christheledg mate if you do move on, it will be the rdfl 's loss what I saw and heard this year of you and your team was fantastic. I understand that if bigger and better things are in the wings for you, but I hope someone steps into the breach. We and the game needs input like yours.
Hope your aspirations work out and if not RDFL still needs you
Cheers mate

He
Christheledg mate if you do move on, it will be the rdfl 's loss what I saw and heard this year of you and your team was fantastic. I understand that if bigger and better things are in the wings for you, but I hope someone steps into the breach. We and the game needs input like yours.
Hope your aspirations work out and if not RDFL still needs you
Cheers mate
Agree fully good luck chris

Riddell have signed Pat Carriss from the Sunbury Lions. Massive get for Riddell - was the premier ruckmen in the Ballarat league and will dominate in the RDFL.
Guy who comes from over that way and comes thru work a bit mentioned Carriss and I think Cheep as a couple potentially on the move. I suggested to him ..... Riddell :thumbsu:

Guy who comes from over that way and comes thru work a bit mentioned Carriss and I think Cheep as a couple potentially on the move. I suggested to him ..... Riddell :thumbsu:

Word is 5 or 6 of the Lions best are on the move. Including the two you named. Carriss has strong links with Mark Power and Jay Allen. Cheep is a $800 - $1,000 a game player and too rich for Riddell.

That is the word from the reigning premiers.

Word on the street is that the lions are hoping to replace the highly overated statue pat carriss with leigh fishenden.great news for sunbury if they can lure the big fish. I hope riddell arent paying carriss too much because he can not play. He taps the ball and then doesnt have any impact on the game.

Word on the street is that the lions are hoping to replace the highly overated statue pat carriss with leigh fishenden.great news for sunbury if they can lure the big fish. I hope riddell arent paying carriss too much because he can not play. He taps the ball and then doesnt have any impact on the game.
Lol - did you see the BFL player rankings last year? Carriss was ranked number 1 in a very strong comp. Nice alias.

Lol - did you see the BFL player rankings last year? Carriss was ranked number 1 in a very strong comp. Nice alias.

No alias needed. Rick is the winner out of all this.riddells creek are the loser. Whoever does the rankings is a nob or all the other ruckman are spuds to. Will carriss get a game at riddells creek when tgey find out he is a statue that averages 0 possessions per game????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back