RDT CVXXVVI: New Name, Same s**t *Now with 100% more wings!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hah, I wish. Stupid pets and vets charging whatever the **** they want to charge knowing we'll pay.

Oh. Spewin man. My dog killed a dugite but I missed the whole thing and just found the snake with a broken back in a few places from being maulled. Cost me a fortune in the anti venoms they need to use. Moreso being a 35kg boofhead.

I baulk at pet insurance but maybe its worth looking into?

He's all good, he's just got severely infected ears. Got some drops a few weeks ago but he's not very cooperative so they've just deteriorated since and now he's had to go under. $2700 is what was quoted. I almost punched the vet in the face, so offensive. Considering they had already sedated him and I didn't really have a choice.

I baulk at pet insurance too, a good friend of mine had it and when something went wrong with his dog they coughed up * all. It costs more than insuring myself! My theory was to put away $10 a week and that would cover any vet bills or minor problems that may come up. He's only 10 months old, so I didn't have anywhere near $2700 saved up!

He's all good, he's just got severely infected ears. Got some drops a few weeks ago but he's not very cooperative so they've just deteriorated since and now he's had to go under. $2700 is what was quoted. I almost punched the vet in the face, so offensive. Considering they had already sedated him and I didn't really have a choice.

I baulk at pet insurance too, a good friend of mine had it and when something went wrong with his dog they coughed up **** all. It costs more than insuring myself! My theory was to put away $10 a week and that would cover any vet bills or minor problems that may come up. He's only 10 months old, so I didn't have anywhere near $2700 saved up!
Cheaper to buy a new dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was on tapatalk today,

Made my blood boil more then the game itself.

Freo supporting campaigner in WCE colours.

Loves when we struggle. Says very little but a token post when we succeed.

Glad my fellow posters saw with their own eyes today and called it out.

Back to web version. For my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back