RDT CVXXVVI: New Name, Same s**t *Now with 100% more wings!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was on tapatalk today,

Made my blood boil more then the game itself.

Freo supporting campaigner in WCE colours.

Loves when we struggle. Says very little but a token post when we succeed.

Glad my fellow posters saw with their own eyes today and called it out.

Back to web version. For my sanity.

Does the ignore list not work on Tapatalk?

That sucks. What is the actual appeal in Tapatalk vs the web version on your phone? Tapatalk seems to have a few bugs for mine.

Also took your example after yesterday and finally added him to the ignore list as well, had enough of the pessimism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It hurts still, but not as much as it did.

Proud of the boys and what they achieved this season. Not every team goes from 9th to a crack at the flag within a season. Especially without both our Key defenders.

Hoping they regroup and come back better next year. I trust Simmo will back the boys in to come back mentally stronger and better prepared for season 2016.

My my my aren't they mouthy on the Freo board. Didn't see Harry Reems all September until 5 mins after we lost.
You sound surprised

It's not like eagles supporters didn't remind them about their prelim loss or the 2013 GF when it happened

They're not on here gloating so leave them be

My my my aren't they mouthy on the Freo board. Didn't see Harry Reems all September until 5 mins after we lost.
He had that brilliant comeback about tugging your brother the other day. Haven't read there since the game but he is an incredibly dumb poster.

Agree with you guys about not feeling too bad, this is still probably my favourite season ever, who knows if we make it back but there are so many amazing memories to take away from this year. Why even follow it if you just wallow in misery about not winning it all every year.

Being at the game, the drive over and everything else... Not sure what losing a grand final by that much should feel like, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.
I actually enjoyed the 91 loss. Been having premonitions about this being 91 all over again, but tried to keep quiet about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back