RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got rid of carry over points Badge, it's just like Whose Line, they don't matter anymore.

Unless they somehow found it medium contact, which if they invoked the potential to cause injury they actually might be able to, but they won't, it's just a fine.
Ill keep my fingers crossed though. ;)

But this is basically why they changed the MRP, so the big names won't get suspended for 'clumsy' things.

Lol @ Frank Lowy.
The best part is you can make a slideshow out of the news sites shots.
6476378-3x2-700x467.jpg

1000.jpg

473714058_1algqlr-1algqm7.jpg

133383-f3cb968a-fc73-11e4-8350-bd0ae55feeaa.jpg

133409-b1631952-fc74-11e4-8350-bd0ae55feeaa.jpg

[/Spoilers]

From the freo board

I don't wish ill on anyone, but after the arrogance of the Port supporters before the season started, suggesting we'd be a walkover - it would be delicious to see whether they've eaten their own on their board yet.

Next two posts without a hint of irony

You lose home ground advantage and the WCE are not good warm up for a prelim. Quite simply they cant challenge us because their game plan is ineffective against us.

So we get a week and two quarters off.

I used to be good at tipping. Now I'm level with FiveStrings in the Eagles one, when I believe Fivey hasn't tipped for weeks, and I'm 71 out of 87 in a comp where 13 people didn't tip last week. ******* hell.

Also I tipped Carlton against GWS. I don't know if those two things are related.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to be good at tipping. Now I'm level with FiveStrings in the Eagles one, when I believe Fivey hasn't tipped for weeks, and I'm 71 out of 87 in a comp where 13 people didn't tip last week. ******* hell.

Also I tipped Carlton against GWS. I don't know if those two things are related.
Didn't even know the Eagles had a comp.

2500 in 2010 and it's all been down hill since.
I prefer to forget everything about 2010.

When I was about 12 I won the tipping competition at my old mans work, in a group of about 80 odd. Since then I've gotten worse and worse to the point where I just don't tip any more. The more footy I watch, the more I struggle to tip right, it makes no sense!

Plus, it's nice being able to cheer for the underdogs without worrying what it's doing to your tips.

I prefer to forget everything about 2010.

When I was about 12 I won the tipping competition at my old mans work, in a group of about 80 odd. Since then I've gotten worse and worse to the point where I just don't tip any more. The more footy I watch, the more I struggle to tip right, it makes no sense!

Plus, it's nice being able to cheer for the underdogs without worrying what it's doing to your tips.

You're only 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back