RDT IVVIIIXVXVIXXIIIXLII - 1 Worlds 1 Cup

What should Ochre watch first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not bad. Just been looking through the catalogue for it, has a few shows I'm pretty keen on.

I'm rewatching the first season of Heroes at the moment (aka the only good season)
Apparently the last season was actually ok, but no one watched it.

Stan is worth it for Hannibal and/or Fargo alone if you haven't watched them.

Yeah they're both on my 'to watch' list. They have community too right? How quickly do they get the new episodes out?

It's at most 2-3 hours after the states I think. Launches midnight there too, so we actually normally get it before most of the US have had a chance to watch it.

Well, well, well my 14s cricket team were defending 104 today, against a team who has lost 1 game all season. Coincidentally to us, at which I was called a cheat and top loading my bowling order (still got to rotate at juniors).
At 4/84 I thought the other team was home and hosed. They took 6/10 to bowl them out for 98. They were outstanding.
Oh, and I was called a cheat again, by one of their parents, for a decision the central (independent, cough cough) gave after consulting me at square leg.
Made me smile wider and laugh louder. ;)

Well, well, well my 14s cricket team were defending 104 today, against a team who has lost 1 game all season. Coincidentally to us, at which I was called a cheat and top loading my bowling order (still got to rotate at juniors).
At 4/84 I thought the other team was home and hosed. They took 6/10 to bowl them out for 98. They were outstanding.
Oh, and I was called a cheat again, by one of their parents, for a decision the central (independent, cough cough) gave after consulting me at square leg.
Made me smile wider and laugh louder. ;)
Ah angry parents at junior sporting events. That takes me back to my own under 12s cricket days! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back