RDT LXVVIIIIIX - Now OFFICIALLY Longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went on sale to the public 17 minutes ago. I got mine sorted after some dramas.

Got tickets for me and a mate, messaged mate to let him know, got a response asking if I'd got one for his wife too. No, because you didn't ****ing mention her coming!!

Ended up getting two more a few blocks over, now I have to find a date for the afternoon.

Went on sale to the public 17 minutes ago. I got mine sorted after some dramas.

Got tickets for me and a mate, messaged mate to let him know, got a response asking if I'd got one for his wife too. No, because you didn't ****ing mention her coming!!

Ended up getting two more a few blocks over, now I have to find a date for the afternoon.

Pav said once that he'd pay up on the bet just as soon as he got laid.

Just throwing it out there, two birds, one stone and all ;)

I got tickets for me and two mates. My other mates were going to get tickets for another group of mates but he tried at 12:20 and they had sold out.

Really, they sold out by 12:20? :eek:

I was on at precisely12.00 getting tickets, was much easier than the Carlton tickets I got last September.
Yeah me too, was sitting there at 12 hitting refresh. Kinda disappointed, was going to be a big group of mates now it's just the three of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been following the bbl all that closely but from what I've seen hoggy would have to be close to the best performed bowler in the comp. regularly takes wickets and rarely goes for more than six an over

Ok so this is apparently doing the rounds, Mayne and Hinkley from Freo

402056_2429748675415_1602565802_31886353_1101760136_n.jpg

Stronz, Chops or any other Freo supporter care to explain this one????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back