Redbacks 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew McDonald or Paul Collingwood a chance?

Or would they be looking for someone experienced? If they've got the cash, Mickey Arthur would be worth a call. Had looked like he had turned WA around in the time he was here, at least in the Shield anyway.

Andrew McDonald or Paul Collingwood a chance?

Or would they be looking for someone experienced? If they've got the cash, Mickey Arthur would be worth a call. Had looked like he had turned WA around in the time he was here, at least in the Shield anyway.

But the Redbacks wouldn't know how to do homework.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leicestershire you mean? I know he's under contract there, but thought he may still have some involvement with the SACA since finishing up his playing days there. Suppose much like Gillespie, North and co., the players who spend their English summers over there seem to like the lifestyle and stay.

But the Redbacks wouldn't know how to do homework.

What's your point? Don't bother trying to improve?

Pretty disingenuous to suggest the only thing Arthur can bring is giving players homework.

I'm assuming whoever they choose to coach the Redbacks will be the fallback option in case Gillespie isn't available to coach the Strikers.

A whisper that Boof will step down as Aussie coach after the Ashes and take the helm at the Redbacks :)

Did a great job with Queensland, but unless the replacement is Langer, then I don't see a need for him to step down. He's done a great job and with a likely changing of the guard coming after the Ashes, an experienced coach is needed to steady the ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back