Competition Retail Logo of the Fortnight - Round 2 - TV Network

Remove this Banner Ad

isn't ABC already a TV channel kapps?
I'm keeping to my theme of 'abc .....' Last week it was abc whiitegoods. This week 'abc productions'. I've kept similarities between both weeks logos including the font, the shape and the colours.

Anyway, the Australian version is called ABC Television; and the American version is just ABC

Spanna65 , just an idea with the text in your logo. You have the negative space for the letter TV, to make it more defined, may I suggest something like this:
Untitled.png

By connecting the S and P, it gives a more defined T, and by slanting the N's it doesn't obscure the first N.

Spanna65 , just an idea with the text in your logo. You have the negative space for the letter TV, to make it more defined, may I suggest something like this:
View attachment 137029

By connecting the S and P, it gives a more defined T, and by slanting the N's it doesn't obscure the first N.
I hate to do this, but what's the ruling on this?
Northwest_Airlines.png

Listening to the great man commentate the Saints-Eagles game inspired me here, introducing the greatest commentator's very on TV channel, BTTV!

BTTV_zpsiyjqsuvb.png

Listening to the great man commentate the Saints-Eagles game inspired me here, introducing the greatest commentator's very on TV channel, BTTV!

BTTV_zpsiyjqsuvb.png
Burn it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back