Richmond trade done tommorow

Remove this Banner Ad

rota69

Club Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Gday fellas, look i have been told by someone in the club that richmond will 95% will do a trade tommorow. I sincerly apologise for not being able to tell you as its clearly very confidential.

The problem is personally the trade is not a very good one i cant get into pacific details but it involves a pick from us for a player who i believe is clearly not worth it.

Im sorry i cant say but i only started this thread to say that we will be doing a trade tommorow. Im sure many people will not believe me but for who ever does be ready for it tommorow.

Just give us some vague details Rota, like which club and which pick. Or tell us what number the player wears. Maybe you could mime it and post it on youtube and we'll try and guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rota69 said:
Gday fellas, look i have been told by someone in the club that richmond will 95% will do a trade tommorow. I sincerly apologise for not being able to tell you as its clearly very confidential.
Maybe you could tell us which trade there is a 5% chance we won't be doing tomorrow. Surely that wouldn't be breaching confidentiality.

Crumden said:
Maybe you could tell us which trade there is a 5% chance we won't be doing tomorrow. Surely that wouldn't be breaching confidentiality.
The 5% is due to something out of the blue moon happening in which one club changes their mind. I am very doubtful of it but if something happens which effects the trade im sure i will no straight away and will be able to let everyone know.

rota69 said:

The problem is personally the trade is not a very good one i cant get into pacific details but it involves a pick from us for a player who i believe is clearly not worth it.

Im sorry i cant say but i only started this thread to say that we will be doing a trade tommorow. Im sure many people will not believe me but for who ever does be ready for it tommorow.
i recon birss 4 a first round pick

The typical future teller, keeps it as vague as he can in the odd chance that something remotely similar to what he is saying actual happens and thens takes the credit claming he is in the know!

brown_2000au said:
The typical future teller, keeps it as vague as he can in the odd chance that something remotely similar to what he is saying actual happens and thens takes the credit claming he is in the know!
If i was going to do that i would be saying " guys richmond will be making a trade on friday' as i said i had expected people to not believe and say im guessing but to be honest i dont really care, for i know whats happening and on very stong authority it will be done tommorow.

I think it is unlikely given that Miller admitted to having no formal offers of trades today. He reported this in an interview on SEN and said that he had hardly spoken to other clubs. I may be wrong and if i am well done to you Rota. I just hope that the deal is suitable as it would be suicide to waste a pick in this draft, even if it is only a third or fourth rounder.

My guess would be:
Chris Tarrant to Fremantle.
8th Pick to Collingwood.
13th Pick and Polak to Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back