Game Day Richmond v Carlton, Round 21 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

RIC v CAR: Who wins?

• Richmond 30+

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Richmond under 30pts

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton under 30pts

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The size of Carlton's supporter base is a bit of mystery to me at the moment. They are a big club.. but years of pain have made their true numbers blurry. Even on BF i always thought they would have a bigger presence.

They have plenty. It was another shitty day which didn’t help. A lot of people won’t sit under plastic or stand up to watch the game.

Surely that final mark and score will be overturned? It was two seconds after the siren ffs.

Miles after the siren but technically the rule is when the umpire calls the game over not when the siren goes

That after the siren pay of the mark also meant the Tigers covered the line on betting agencies.

If you backed Carlton with the points head start you would be ropeable.

Umps gunna Ump i suppose!

Classic AFL sadly.

I was on the +26.5 - I'm absolutely ropeable!!!! Surely a review will happen and the score won't count? They did with Sirengate...

I was on the +26.5 - I'm absolutely ropeable!!!! Surely a review will happen and the score won't count? They did with Sirengate...

Betting agencies have plenty of sway with the AFL so whichever is the best result for them I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tigers are just cruising along today. They will win easily. But they will need to show what they have next week. Their form recently has been great but it hasn't been against the best opposition.
6 of our last 7 wins have been by between 27 and 38 points. It’s just the margin we beat teams.

Sure mate. Unless you're hearing impaired/deaf, of course...

Maybe. I just didn’t hear it, is all. Wasn’t aware the game was over until after he’d kicked it.

There were a lot of people screaming “Five goals to Jack! ... Jack Graham, that is” while the ball was in the air.

The size of Carlton's supporter base is a bit of mystery to me at the moment. They are a big club.. but years of pain have made their true numbers blurry. Even on BF i always thought they would have a bigger presence.
I'll give you a tip....they have more fans than the mayblooms

Maybe. I just didn’t hear it, is all. Wasn’t aware the game was over until after he’d kicked it.

There were a lot of people screaming “Five goals to Jack! ... Jack Graham, that is” while the ball was in the air.
Did you go to the 2013 EF? The crowd noise was a lot louder, yet I could still hear the siren. All of them. Might need to get your hearing checked.

Back