Game Day Richmond vs Gold Coast, round 7, Marvel Stadium, 30 April, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this the first time we’re playing at our “home ground” while Gold Coast have already played here twice?
Vic bias

Does anyone else have a good feeling about today’s match? Fast ball movement usually makes Gold Coast crumble, so hopefully we play some exciting and fast tempo footy at Marvel. Taranto and Hopper are going to hopefully have the support of Bolton, Martin, Short, and Ross in the middle today. Witts is obviously the big concern in there, but I think our midfielders have what it takes to get on top. I just hope that our forwards and midfield have better synergy than the last three quarters of the Melbourne game.

Fixtures were designed to give the sun's the best chance possible of beating us... This is a common theme when we play at Docklands.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I remember that this happened before. We played Sydney early in the season “at home” in Docklands (I think it was in 2019). It was our first time while they played there twice already. Doesn’t really make much sense.

I remember that this happened before. We played Sydney early in the season “at home” in Docklands (I think it was in 2019). It was our first time while they played there twice already. Doesn’t really make much sense.
To be honest we should play all interstate sides at the G, if we have to play home games at Docklands it should be against other MCG clubs as so we don't lose any home ground advantage.

To be honest we should play all interstate sides at the G, if we have to play home games at Docklands it should be against other MCG clubs as so we don't lose any home ground advantage.

Collingwood and Essendon at Marvel? No way.

Problem with that is other MCG clubs are likely to pull big crowds, we will only ever play minnows at Marvel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that’d be nice. Home games against Marvel tenants and interstate sides at the MCG. Home games against MCG tenants or Geelong either at the MCG or Marvel. Probably teams like Melbourne should we host a second game or Hawthorn while they’re crap. Geelong too at times.

I’ve put money on us to win and I’ll probably put a bit on us to win the flag as well but need to shop around for the best price. I apologise if it backfires but the typically media driven Richmond are cooked narrative is enough for me to back our boys in.

Our season starts today and I think we’re going to * some campaigners up

How is this the first time we’re playing at our “home ground” while Gold Coast have already played here twice?
How is it that the druggies and Carltoon play their home games at the G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back