Universal Love RIP Shane Warne

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked,just heard on radio thinking it was Marshy.
Way too young,but he lived life to the fullest,put leg spin on the map.
Was enthralling to watch,a genius of spin.
RIP Shane Warne.

had a feed with the great man up in cairns when he was suspended for the drug thing, we were there for the (The bent arm test I think I still have the polo) great bloke to share a bottle or two of red with seafood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son woke me up at 1.00am this morning saying word on social media that Warney had died…
Told him bullshitt. Seriously didn’t sleep rest of the night. That’s farked..
Actually went to the last day of that famous test match at Lords…never ever forget it.
To lose greats that typify the character of Aussie sport is terrible. Far too young
RIP CHAMP

fu** this one hurts absolute legend and hero of my childhood seriously the year was spent pretending I was Warne or Richo depending on the month

Rip to the goat what a life and what a career condolences to his family and friends

Test cricket was never as enjoyable to watch as when Warnie was bamboozling England (and South African) batters. Them having to face McGrath the next over was the icing on the cake - what a team!
Was at the G for his last day of test cricket. 😌 RIP GOAT.

1646439279455.png

Last edited:
One of the greatest cricketers ever and we're unlikely to see someone with his ability - let alone character - again. Just shocking to have two massive legends of the game die within the same 24hr period.

Apart from his loveable larrikin persona, the thing which always stood out to me about Warney was that with his natural physique, he really had no right to achieve 10% of what he did in the game. The other 90% was a testament to the value of sporting intelligence and sheer hard work, which is a fantastic example to any kid, anywhere in the world.

GOAT gets bandied around a lot these days, but few if any deserved it more.

RIP Warnie, hope you had a ripper of a holiday with great friends and went out with a bang. :thumbsu:

Was never a huge cricket fan growing up
Black And White Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back