Universal Love RIP Shane Warne

Remove this Banner Ad

This puts out a massive warning to ANYONE experiencing chest pain or chest heaviness/tightness to seek medical help immediately. Ignoring it could lead to your death.

FWIW, I'm just guttered with the passing of the greatest spinner ever in cricket. Condolences to his family and close friends. Far too young to be taken from us.

Vale Shane Keith Warne.

When you consider he was prob next most legendary cricketer to Bradman, no , clearly you never saw him play
This is just sad. No matter what you think of him. He had plenty of faults and perfection as any person.
Its like the natural order of things has flipped on its head. For a lot of us we've been through or going through stages in life where we are seeing deaths of family (parents) for the first time. At their age , just like Rod Marsh pass away, whilst sad, isn't anywhere near as tragic as someone as young and seemingly bullet proof as Warne go well before his time.

As a cricketer, I'm no expert, but he just knew how to work over batsman . Before he came on the scene the Aus team couldn't win matches , particularly bowl teams out. I remember as clear as day going to the G on 4th day (forget the year) and seeing him quietly pick apart the West Indian team including Ritchie Richardson (no hack). It was astonishing ruthless bowling art. Vale Warnie...

Walked around the ‘G this morning. Paid tribute at the warnie statue. Plenty of flowers, notes, cricket shirts, beers, baked bean cans. Take it easy warnie. Born same month as me. Kinda scary, but hey, I’m certainly not similar to SKW in many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

sad 4 someone 2 die so young. the durries over so long might have been a factor. do think the out pouring is over the top though. there, i've said it.

bloke is basically the all time best australian cricketer for anyone that is still alive today. he's also prob more retable to regular aussies than most sportsmen. no surprise the outpouring has been so huge

Ps. Hopefully this will put a stop to the idiots calling Nathan Lyon the GOAT. Good bowler but not fit to tie Warnies bootlaces.
And put the boring back into cricket.

Lyon got the GOAT nickname for being the greatest Australian off spinner.

Warnie was a leg spinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you consider he was prob next most legendary cricketer to Bradman, no , clearly you never saw him play
oh but i did. he was extraordinary cricketer. once in a lifetime. but he wasn't omnipotent as some r going on. that said, it's not unusual for people to become far greater in death than they were in life.

“A masseuse had visited Warne on Friday but police were not clear on what time of the day.
According to The Daily Mail, four women, identified as masseuses, were the last to see Warne alive.”

Quite the massage…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back