Rita Panahi has a shot at Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

You seriously think the editor of the news paper thinks the vast majority of their readership picks up on, and loves, the snarky snipes between reporters?

Nobody gives a s**t mate.

HAHAHA!!!

Talk to the OP about that, mate.

I love Robbo's encounters with other journos. It sounds like he has really convinced them in the end. I think he thinks that. But if Whately is anything to go by, it ends up more like "Yeah Mark, whatever you say."

I like it. Its what we all know.

The AFL are communists/dictators with their propaganda crap they spin, and expect people to believe. Thing is they have been found out in this case but they STILL try to carry on like everything is cool. Robbo is the AFL's equivalent of Goebbels (though probably drinks more).

Why don't the AFL/Essendon/Peter Gordon/AFLPA say 'look it was a massive stuff up, we must all work hard together to make the sport better so nothing like this can happen again'.

Instead its deflection like this to try and distract people about Jobe's brownlow, stop being sued etc.

Also if Gordon thinks it can be called off on a technicality, he is nuts, this is how CAS always does things. Also wasn't the process of the court injunction led by Essendon about how the initial investigation was unlawful so they would have to start again? So now they have started again and they don't like that?

Maybe a greater legal mind than me can explain it. To me it sounds like 'We want to get out own way, and will look for any random loophole we can find'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Behind a pay wall and I can't be bothered, but even if Pahani's opinion on this is 100% in agreement with mine, I still detest her. Awful, awful woman.

As much as Robbo is an ill informed, lazy, one eyed pathetic journalist, I respect him more than Rita Pahani.

Did Rita piss in your porridge when you were younger? I don't know much about her, but her article pretty much nails it. Contrast it with anything -ANYTHING - that Robbo has written, uttered or belched in the last decade.

Robbo would kill to write anything that coherent.

Did Rita piss in your porridge when you were younger? I don't know much about her, but her article pretty much nails it. Contrast it with anything -ANYTHING - that Robbo has written, uttered or belched in the last decade.

As I said, it is behind a paywall and I have not read the article. It does not alter the fact that she is an awful human being. Terrible, right wing, bile spewing, hateful..... Just because she agrees with me on a football issue, that does not undo her years of spewing hate.

As you said "I don't know much about her".

As I said, it is behind a paywall and I have not read the article. It does not alter the fact that she is an awful human being. Terrible, right wing, bile spewing, hateful..... Just because she agrees with me on a football issue, that does not undo her years of spewing hate.

As you said "I don't know much about her".
I don't know much about her either. But she sounds like the Hun's version of Miranda Devine.

But I can relate to how you feel though. It would be like me agreeing with Alan Jones on something.

Last edited:

She pissed Essendon supporters off (something to do with a board member leaking stuff to her I think) and they hate her. Wouldn't matter if she was 100% correct, they would bag anything she says.

And having said that, whilst I agree with her, I'd rather it come from someone like Whateley - she has a gripe with Essendon and so everything she writes must be taken with a grain of salt (no different to the Essendon mouthpieces of Robbo, Connelly, Watson et al).

She pissed Essendon supporters off (something to do with a board member leaking stuff to her I think) and they hate her. Wouldn't matter if she was 100% correct, they would bag anything she says.

And having said that, whilst I agree with her, I'd rather it come from someone like Whateley - she has a gripe with Essendon and so everything she writes must be taken with a grain of salt (no different to the Essendon mouthpieces of Robbo, Connelly, Watson et al).

That was Caro I think. She pisses RoCo off, enough reason for me to like her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back