Riverina FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

jets have only really picked up wheats and the 4 aboriginals. lost len hadrill and parmentor. i expect them to be the same as last yr, just missing the cut?

Clayden will play with GGGM once he is settled in the area, will be a great addition to the Lions, followed in late April by Ed Sullivan, who is blitzing pre-season at the Jets in Sydney, two of the most talented footballers I've seen, will be coming doewn to watch a game during the year, and sample some good country footy, can't wait.

Hope every one is very fit, if the draw in the DA is right there's gonna be some very tired footballers by the end of the first 2 rounds.

whats the word from the trial games at the weekend.

gullie beat mango by 3 goals???
coolamon flogged marrer???
tigers beat the rock by six goals???

that right? any other news?

Ganmain (undefeated)
Coolamon
Tigers
Turvey
Mango
Narrandera
Leeton
Griffith

surely griffth will have a better look in then 7th, wth leeton not picking up much and narrandera loosing some players from NT early..

whats the latest on the recuit sam hart, swans assistant coach??

heard all griffith recruits have shipped up and left town...apparently they didnt enjoy the experience that is griffith...can anybody confirm this? also heard jazz kahlefeldt is moving back to the region and has signed with marrar? rumour or fact? would be a very handy pickup and would have mango filthy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Hart has returned home to Perth. That's a massive loss for Griffith, they could have almost pencilled in 100 goals from him.

Thats a massive loss for the swans.. I think they might struggle again unfortunately.. Have heard that leeton have lost a few players to the northern football league. Heard also that Narrandera lost a few NT boys but picked up a ruckman

Tigers 3rd interesting, who have they picked up :confused:

havent picked up anyone to my knowledge!
however they have a 1st class junior base and are always right up there.
and cant see too many teams being too competitive at all this year besides ganmain and coolamon so 3rd doesnt seem to farfetched:D

if hart has left then swan may struggle, but im told there is a strong CHF from the murry in josh wheelan playing for them, i saw that alex overs was clear back to the swans may help out if committed to playing there..

if hart has left then swan may struggle, but im told there is a strong CHF from the murry in josh wheelan playing for them, i saw that alex overs was clear back to the swans may help out if committed to playing there..

also heard griffith are trying to get the signature of young leeton player jonti rowe! not very smart idea according to sources apparently he has no football talent and isnt the greatest club person.. also heard they trying to sign a few tigers unsure of who though? anyone have any idea if this is true??

also heard griffith are trying to get the signature of young leeton player jonti rowe! not very smart idea according to sources apparently he has no football talent and isnt the greatest club person.. also heard they trying to sign a few tigers unsure of who though? anyone have any idea if this is true??

Jonty Rowe just turned up to training, will probably be just a 2's player. He is pretty different. My source tells me that the club has not spoken to any Tigers players.

haha Jonti, has no hope at griffith, he came to training and tolf the coach he was a freak but couldnt evan kick well. dont think matt noonan took him very serious..

Any praccy matches on the weekend??
Narrandera Eagles played Rivcoll last night at sportsground won easily.Didnt have strongest side going round but went ok in patches. Dont know much about Rivcoll but they have a couple of quality players.

Narrandera Eagles played Rivcoll last night at sportsground won easily.Didnt have strongest side going round but went ok in patches. Dont know much about Rivcoll but they have a couple of quality players.

Who played well for the eagles re? Any good young kids coming through? What praccy games are on this weekend? Heard ganmain went down to finley last w/e not sure how they went though

my brother just signed up with garmin anyone know how he went last week in the prac match he can seriouslly play better out of the goal square then the half forward plays through the midfield to hes a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back