AFL Autopsy RND 19: Essington Rides Again

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're not winning a flag with this group we should be focusing on youth. 27 yo merrett ain't seeing a flag here. Prove me wrong

Too many passengers. Small forwards who don't apply pressure, half backs who aren't damaging with the ball and a midfield that picks and chooses when to be physical.

The stat that hits home is that we were winning clearances 13-4 at QT....We lost the stat ultimately 26-48.
Meaning they had 31 more clearances than us in 3 quarters.

Blame the umpires all you want, we let the Dogs do what they want, and they obliged. That's why we lost, and badly.

If Cox is 23kgs his entire career, it won’t be a great one imo but will play 200 games for us

I have a feeling we're not going to be in a much better position at the end of the season than we were last season. Can only see one more win, against WCE. Some players have definitely improved, but a lot haven't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling we're not going to be in a much better position at the end of the season than we were last season. Can only see one more win, against WCE. Some players have definitely improved, but a lot haven't.
We won 6 games last year. We are already at 9.

I reckon increasing your win total by 50% with 5 rounds left is a fair improvement.

Poor selection
Poor effort
Poor coaching

Why the f would you sub on hind then leave him to rot in fwd pocket
When we were crying out for run from behind

Our whole structure is out of whack atm
Too many slow backs
No enough pace in the fwd half
If stringer isn’t fit drop him. He’s a liability y
I know this is very much tin foil hat… but is it possible that the coaches would prefer not to make finals?

I know this is very much tin foil hat… but is it possible that the coaches would prefer not to make finals?
What’s the point of playing finals. It’s pointless, we’d get taught a lesson. Slow kick mark footy, turn it over and get punished.

Our midfielders accountability at stoppage was a Deadset disgrace tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back