Rnd 3. GWS Giants VS Melbourne Demons @ Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum Ward needs his arse kicked. Doesnt he know what conditions ge is playing in? Has been screwing around with it all day

I'm only a casual observer in this but the impression I'm getting is that Roos is genuinely surprised at, and not entirely prepared for, his players' performance.

Couldn't of put it better myself :thumbsu:

There is a clear difference between a coach who passionately wants to chalk out a successful career and another who is in it simply for the money

Classic Melbourne

Don't know what they see in Tyson but I bet they regret trading pick 2 for him now

You've just proven that you know nothing about footy.

Tyson is a ******* jet.

Wow that Kelly kid is a jet. What you guys think of pattons game maybe rising star for him this week?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Kellys last couple of goals puts him ahead of Patton I think. Kelly should get it unless McDonald is BOG in a win today. Langdon, Patton, Kolodjashnij and Daniher (pending) would all be acceptable nominations though.

How long into the press conference before Roos alludes to the dreadful legacy of previous coaches for this performance?

My money is within 37 seconds...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kellys last couple of goals puts him ahead of Patton I think. Kelly should get it unless McDonald is BOG in a win today. Langdon, Patton, Kolodjashnij and Daniher (pending) would all be acceptable nominations though.

But patton had a strong game in round 1 and he has played great today in the wet I think Kelly needs another week like this

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back