Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle & Changes for R9 vs Bulldogs

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrating to watch,we had our chances once again but kids just not up to it. Dow is just to soft,pushed off the ball to easily.Time for McAuliffe to have his chance,turn them over see what we have.
Guess Bakes not going to freo no so friendly to the chirpers.
out Kmac Pickett Grimes
in Kmac 2 McAuliffe Coulthard Steely Green

At one stage during the last Q I looked at our starting 6 in the f50 and it included Dow, Kmac and Marlion!!
Big Bella would have looked like a world beater amongst that lot!!!!!!
He's going to cost us nothing in MSD what have we got to lose? 97 kilos, 195cms and hands like a vice and he kicks straight, Hello it's a no brainer!

To any Freo lurkers ...

Years ago, probably circa 2010... I was at the Rocks in Sydney at a pub and got chatting to a Freo supporter - let's call him 'The Goose'.
Anyway, 'The Goose' got talking about AFL and I told him I'm a Richmond supporter. 'The Goose' couldn't hold back his laughter and thought that RFC was a joke. I reminded him that his team had won absolutely nothing.

Fast forward 14 years and we have 3 more flags, and the Goose's team still has NOTHING.

Whenever Freo inevitably crap their pants, which is a pretty regular occurrence, I think of 'The Goose' and how *ing ridiculously STUPID he was.
Gee, I have never even met a Freo supporter - ever. Such an insignificant team that no one takes seriously.

We been saying the same think the last couple of seasons the senior players let us down and the kids take the rapt and get dropped .

Blind freddy could see we needed a few more changes.

Ryan in for a but mire structure with Lefau and what we do we continue with a pure ruckman in Naismith. Will say it again is in the side solely as a pyre ruckman or his in the vfl.

Campbell needs a spell no problems rotating kids Coulthard was the natural choice.

Macca and Pickett. Pickett is either going to tag or his not in that side now simple as that. Get in Smith or McAuliffe there taking games from kids. Short straight straight back in just like Graham the other week based on what both have been so poor in 2024.

I'm not sure Yze has full control of the match committee.
Yze hasn't got control of anything as he instantly became mates with the senior players and Rutten and Teague are still selecting their old mates. We are resembling the Spud Frawley and Wayne Briton days. Absolute substandard coaching team and FD in general as no guy wants to make a hard decision.

Whats the harm giving cumdog another go? We dont seem to have much imagination playing alot of duds in front of him
Yes please ffs play Cumbo. I sick of hearing the whining on this board that he needs to play, so I hope they play him so I don't have to hear it any more

When is Dow getting dropped? Seriously, bloke has played one and a half decent games this year. He’s had his run and is not up to AFL standard. 0 tackles today to go with his usual * all disposals.

Changes for this next week:

Out: Dow, Naismith, Grimes, Campbell, McIntosh

In: Balta, Graham, Prestia, McAuliffe, Trezise
you lost me with JGTI.

You know what I’ve noticed? It’s a bit of an hot take, but our club’s really bad at developing pure midfielders. Aside from the pre-Hardwick draftees like Cotchin and Dusty, we only really developed Jack Ross. Even then, he’s not a top midfielder in the competition. Bolton isn’t a pure mid, which is why I don’t count him. All the other pure midfielders making impact like Prestia, Taranto, Hopper etc. are from other clubs. Even Kane Lambert was a mature draftee. Not a pure mid, but it highlights a developmental issue.

We can draft as many midfielders as we like, but if we don’t have personnel that can actually develop them well (like Sydney or GWS do), then what’s the point? We seem to develop HBFs, small forwards, and KPDs well enough, but we always seem to have midfield issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze hasn't got control of anything as he instantly became mates with the senior players and Rutten and Teague are still selecting their old mates. We are resembling the Spud Frawley and Wayne Briton days. Absolute substandard coaching team and FD in general as no guy wants to make a hard decision.
There's more to it then that for me reckon Livingstone is a issue to.

They need to make some huge changes next week and inject some difference.
Naismith should never play again unless nank gets injured
Get Coulthard, Cumberland and Ryan in straight away
I hear balta could have played today but they decided to give him one more week, thank god we'll have a tall back at least.

Taranto, hopper, prestia, balta and Lynch have left a massive hole in our structure, it cannot be filled with the young and also ageing list we have got at the moment. pick 2 or 3 def on the cards.

Gee, I have never even met a Freo supporter - ever. Such an insignificant team that no one takes seriously.

Gee, well if YOU haven’t met a Freo supporter, maybe you should stop living in your mums shed and get out a bit more.

I had come here to say I thought the umps made a series of bad decisions which benefited Freo. Very rare that I’d agree with oppo supporters feeling ripped off, but some of the umps should be dropped, or put in a store room or wherever they go when they aren’t on the end of a whistle.

No point doing ******* anything until we stand up and address the umpiring

Sack Meehan, draft well, get better high performance staff.. for what? Just so we can keep getting reamed when it matters ?

Every week the club continues to be silent is another week it gets worse

How bad does it actually need to get before we speak up, like all other clubs do at the drop of a feather ?

Until something is done you can take your new $100 million dollar stand and cram it right up your farkn ass

Gee, well if YOU haven’t met a Freo supporter, maybe you should stop living in your mums shed and get out a bit more.

I had come here to say I thought the umps made a series of bad decisions which benefited Freo. Very rare that I’d agree with oppo supporters feeling ripped off, but some of the umps should be dropped, or put in a store room or wherever they go when they aren’t on the end of a whistle.
Cool

They need to make some huge changes next week and inject some difference.
Naismith should never play again unless nank gets injured
Get Coulthard, Cumberland and Ryan in straight away

Nothings making a difference unless our best players play significantly better for longer. Dusty, Bolton, D Rioli these guys show a few quarters a week these days. When Rioli and Bolton got into the game for 20 mins we looked good, rest of the match we struggle. The hunger is long gone.

Mansell and Dow aren't strong enough to be league footballers, the same goes for Campbell at the moment, but he has youth on his side
Campbell can play, think he’s hit the wall though. This is his first season, when you consider Was out for the entire 23 season.

The other 2, yeah we are wasting games on them, albeit we are struggling with injuries. Need to be looking at others on our list to see what they offer.

Back