Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we already know this titbit from Caro today?

The impression that the Hird camp constantly briefed Robinson was reinforced last year by a detailed legal account from Hird's former senior counsel Tony Nolan, which was delivered to former Essendon chief executive Ian Robson. Robson told colleagues the itemised account included time charged for a briefing to a News Limited journalist.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hird-losing-support-20140728-3cpxj.html#ixzz38kwanVLL

HE IS CHARGING ESSENDON FOR THE TIME IT TAKES HIM TO LEAK????

I have a new God. Mr Hird, you have taken things all the way to 11.

Besides looking like he was on the tail end of a 5 day bender, Thompson on 360 was very quick (and very well reserved and actually spoke really well on the subject) to put Robbo back in his place on the club not shutting out Hird on this decision.

Also for the Bombers fans playing at home, didn't seem from the way Thompson was speaking that a decision was reached 5 months ago.

Typical Caro rubbish wont stop till the club sacks Hird.

Caro, the same one who's been very much on the money thus far and won Walkley's Award for her reporting on this saga?

More credibility than some deluded Essendon supporter, who takes his information off Robbo.

Essendon supporters...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical Caro rubbish wont stop till the club sacks Hird.

Which part is rubbish?

As North people have said all along, you can hate on her but you should ware her, because she gets her bullets from somewhere. Who is so keen to paint Hird in a negative light that they leaked this choice piece about Robson and what he told club insiders? It's not even the AFL this time round - when senior figures in the EFC start feeding Caro, things are getting interesting.

Caro, the same one who's been very much on the money thus far and won Walkley's Award for her reporting on this saga?

More credibility than some deluded Essendon supporter, who takes his information off Robbo.

Essendon supporters...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol what reporting name 1 article where she did her own research? I could win a Walkley's too if i had information spoon fed.

Which part is rubbish?

As North people have said all along, you can hate on her but you should ware her, because she gets her bullets from somewhere. Who is so keen to paint Hird in a negative light that they leaked this choice piece about Robson and what he told club insiders? It's not even the AFL this time round - when senior figures in the EFC start feeding Caro, things are getting interesting.

And that's the problem she's not a journalist's arse hole unless some leaks stuff to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which part is rubbish?

Perhaps former senior figures leaking ?
I guess the tide had to eventually turn against James Albert internally at Bomberland and Robbo/Hird's desperate article only confirms it, his odds of coaching next year keep growing, I wonder what the corporate bookies are offering!?

Perhaps former senior figures leaking ?
I guess the tide had to eventually turn against James Albert internally at Bomberland and Robbo/Hird's desperate article only confirms it, his odds of coaching next year keep growing, I wonder what the corporate bookies are offering!?

The mix of leaking insider knowledge about last year and what the board is discussing currently makes it seem more like someone there now.

(Waits for someone to jump in and make it Beverley Knights' fault anyway.)

Do their own research which Caro etc don't.

Part of research is hitting up a source.

It is interesting that someone in the know in Essendon is dealing with Caro, knowing that she's not been a fan of Hird during this saga. Indicates that there is an element in the club which is anti-Hird

lol what reporting name 1 article where she did her own research? I could win a Walkley's too if i had information spoon fed.
Nah,from what I've read of yours,nah just nah!!!!
Is that enough exclamations?.

Part of research is hitting up a source.

It is interesting that someone in the know in Essendon is dealing with Caro, knowing that she's not been a fan of Hird during this saga. Indicates that there is an element in the club which is anti-Hird

Who ever her source is doesn't like Hird doesn't necessarily mean the club is anti Hird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back