Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part of research is hitting up a source.

It is interesting that someone in the know in Essendon is dealing with Caro, knowing that she's not been a fan of Hird during this saga. Indicates that there is an element in the club which is anti-Hird

Your signature still makes me laugh each time, its a cracker..just the way Robbo said "I don't know" at the end, he may as well have added well "that's what Hirdy said anyway so I believe it!"

hamster-wheel.jpg

This is amazing to watch

Yeah, as far as governance goes, still a matter of players and possibly coaches facing charges for banned substance, do you think Essendon are in court with ASADA and the AFL because its all over and done witho_O

No. The court case relates to an administrative error by ASADA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that have to do with whether she is a good journo or not? In many ways, no-one is going to like it if a journo writes about them, if the journo has done a good job.

No. The court case relates to an administrative error by ASADA.

You don't have to throw logic and reasoning out the window just because you go for Essendon. I mean, really? ASADA has issued 34 show cause notices in the highest profile sports doping case in Australian history, based on an administrative error? After the case has been reviewed by a former High Court judge who has signed off on ASADA's brief?

Does this sound remotely logical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back