Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Robbo's "article" was ghost written by The_Scales lol.

No....but really, you expect things like this to be written by luvstruck fans on fan forums lol

But here is Mark Robinson writing this stuff in our main paper.

And you can only assume that he has the full go ahead from his employer, an official sponsor of the EFC lol.

What a farce News Ltd are lol

If Hird loses, they lose.

They are that invested lol...they are throwing hissy fits lol

Look out Simon Madden.....the bus is being revved up just for you.
But is this is a pro Essendon article or a pro Hird one?

So great that the Prince is back in town destabilising Essendon. Even if he can't do it from the coaches box.

Out of curiosity. The million dollars he plundered from Essendon, was that just his payout until August and does he start getting paid more by Essendon from the time he was supposed to have returned in round 23?

it's so hard to keep up. I thought the Herald Sun was the Essendon Gazette? Are people now saying that Hird is so evil and manipulative that he's somehow seized control of the News Ltd editorial agenda to push his own line that directly contradicts the public statement he made?

Amazing

it's so hard to keep up. I thought the Herald Sun was the Essendon Gazette? Are people now saying that Hird is so evil and manipulative that he's somehow seized control of the News Ltd editorial agenda to push his own line that directly contradicts the public statement he made?

Amazing

Did you really read this wailing about the club not being fair to James and not wonder how much the Hirdashians had to do with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

call me foil hatted, but I actually don't believe that James Hird commands the chief writer of the Herald Sun. Wild, I know

Straw man. Robbo is a big Hird fan, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. You don't have to control him to offer him story support that he'd be happy to run with.

Straw man. Robbo is a big Hird fan, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. You don't have to control him to offer him story support that he'd be happy to run with.
what story support?

Let me get this straight. You are suggesting that Hird is unhappy with the arrangement he flagged a year ago before he left for France, and that he endorsed in his statement yesterday, and that he is now doing some kind of backgrounding with Robbo to manipulate him into writing a story that will somehow get Hird what he wants?

Is that about the gist of it?

I think Robbo's "article" was ghost written by The_Scales lol.

No....but really, you expect things like this to be written by luvstruck fans on fan forums lol

But here is Mark Robinson writing this stuff in our main paper.

And you can only assume that he has the full go ahead from his employer, an official sponsor of the EFC lol.

What a farce News Ltd are lol

If Hird loses, they lose.

They are that invested lol...they are throwing hissy fits lol

Look out Simon Madden.....the bus is being revved up just for you.
Probably more ethical if you "tag" in someone you are bagging out., even if it is just a "piss-take".

While I see Robbo's point, I understand the EFC have a broader responsibility.

I am an "all-in" type, and would have Hird back at the coal-face (with Thompson) immediately, defiant of the critics.

But I am not subservient to an employer that has no accountability, and is able to manifestly alter my future on a whim. While the AFL still has power over every facet of clubs' existence solely within its juristiction, all clubs are obligated to just "deal" with any, and all directives. There is no avenue of appeal.

I wonder what the alternative is, Terry? In the unlikely event that Hird and the EFC win, where does that leave the sanctity of the competition in general, and the credibility of the AFL in particular? Do we all just move on, nothing to see here style? Or do we question - what the hell, and why did this situation occur?

what story support?

Let me get this straight. You are suggesting that Hird is unhappy with the arrangement he flagged a year ago before he left for France, and that he endorsed in his statement yesterday, and that he is now doing some kind of backgrounding with Robbo to manipulate him into writing a story that will somehow get Hird what he wants?

Is that about the gist of it?

Yes.

Public Hird and backgrounding Hird (feeding Robbo with stories that flog his interests, against the AFL, the club or anyone else) operated on separate courses during last year, and I believe they are again/still. Every time anyone makes a decision that goes against Hird's interests, up bobs Robbo with a plea on his behalf.

Amazing
Nah, he just promised Robbo a few beers

I don't know about the ghost writing. I just assumed that Robbo is completely bonkers.

That is always a possibility. That he pretends to have a special relationship with Hird but is actually just completely besotted and deluded.

didn't Hird have access to a phone to send his edicts to Robbo from France?

You may recall that Robbo was pleased as punch to report on at least one conversation with him during his sojourn. After the SCs came out, when he launched into a passionate defence of Hird and Voss made him look like an idiot (yes, I know).

Yes.

Public Hird and backgrounding Hird (feeding Robbo with stories that flog his interests, against the AFL, the club or anyone else) operated on separate courses during last year, and I believe they are again/still. Every time anyone makes a decision that goes against Hird's interests, up bobs Robbo with a plea on his behalf.
jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

You really believe that load of drivel is a genuine opinion piece?
it's a lot more believable to suggest Robbo is a bit of an idiot than he is a puppet for the evil master James Hird, who apparently can only use his mind control technique when he's on the same continent as Robbo. To push a line that he himself contradicted both in a public statement less than 24 hours ago, and in his suggested outcome before he left for France.

You do realise that is just batshit crazy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back