Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
campfire.jpeg
Yep I'm still here and nothing has changed at all from last season, OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS still getting all the attention. We saved the SFA last season and now have given it a great start this season thanks to two or three captains of minnow clubs. We will do the time and cop the loss of points and wear it as a badge of honour and do our best to become an even bigger influence on this great league.

5a4ec13e-450e-4497-ad79-57f0ad726bd7_text.gif

You can say thanks for the best start to a season in here and remember, ONE FALLS DOWN 3 WILL GET UP.

You can say thanks for the best start to a season in here
Too true Rob - OOBs are making a difference in the SFA AGAIN and creating something to talk about
1691285844637.png
Personally I have had (and seen) more fun in this opening Season, then in the past two. :greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Too true Rob - OOBs are making a difference in the SFA AGAIN and creating something to talk about
View attachment 1766217
Personally I have had (and seen) more fun in this opening Season, then in the past two. :greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart:
You and by the looks of all the threads a lot of others, i hope they all thank us in this space i have provided for them.

View attachment 1766198
Yep I'm still here and nothing has changed at all from last season, OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS still getting all the attention. We saved the SFA last season and now have given it a great start this season thanks to two or three captains of minnow clubs. We will do the time and cop the loss of points and wear it as a badge of honour and do our best to become an even bigger influence on this great league.

View attachment 1766204

You can say thanks for the best start to a season in here and remember, ONE FALLS DOWN 3 WILL GET UP.
This is like the village idiot claiming everyone laughing at him because he must be so funny

This is like the village idiot claiming everyone laughing at him because he must be so funny
yep- that works for OOBs

1691287743019.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1766198

View attachment 1766204

Awesome media Rob. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back